Stand nearing completion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspector13

Reaction score
I never thought it would take me as long as it has to complete. Started this project after 1 extract batch and 2 all-grain batches so to say I'm a newbie is quite accurate.

I'm looking for your guidance. Looking at the pictures, is there anything I forgot to include or would be a good idea to add.

I think I'm about ready to send the stand to the sandblaster and then paint. Please excuse my welding/craftsmanship. I'm not a welder by any stretch of the imagination.

Thanks in advance.
brewrig021810001.jpg

Looking good! More photos would be cool....maybe even a video? I have a few videos of my brewstand build that is almost complete as well. I will be popping its cherry this weekend with my first all grain batch, a Stone Smoked Porter Clone, so I am nervous!!!!

Post some more pics, detailed with descriptions and you will get plenty of feedback, that is one great thing about this website! :rockin:

Cheers

Tom Roeder

I really don't know what to say about it.

The RIMS is from the RIMS for Dummies thread. Thanks to Sawdustguy.

1 March pump
2 Banjo burners

I guess its fairly basic.

Back