• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Stainless eBIAB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastev

Reaction score
Electric 10-gallon brewery. This is intended to be a brew-in-a-bag system, but it would also work as the controller and one kettle for a full-blown CIP system, ala marcb's keg washer.. The kettle has welded fittings for the valve, thermowell, and element. There is a basket for your mash, which can be lifted out before you begin the boil. Everything is stainless.
The control panel is built in a stainless steel enclosure. All the components-- PID controller, contactor, switches, etc. are name brand industrial quality components. It is designed to run a 240 volt, 4500 watt element and a 120 volt pump off a typical 30-amp dryer outlet. I have a brand new Chugger pump I can include for a small additional charge if you want to recirculate your mash.
All you'll need to add are fittings of your choice to the outlet valve.
I don't really want to ship this, but perhaps we can work something out. Asking $750.

Latest posts

Back