• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale (IN) ebrewsupply I assembled kit, keggles, soldered fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brum

Reaction score
All located in Indianapolis

I packed this equipment away with the intent to get back to it and will just not have the time. I was going for a two element three keggle kit to be able to run back to back brews.

Ebrewsupply DIY Kit for 50A two element brew panel. Essentially the one linked but without the PID's, and elements.

50a PID Complete Control Panel Kit

I have the wiring schematic file I can email and all of the relevant parts for the initial wiring of the contactors and other components. Enclosure is custom that I was going to install a ~10" screen with raspberry Pi to show the brewing recipe/steps. That screen/controller (HDMI/VGA)/waterjet cut bezel t is included.

Three keggles
- One has sightglass, ball valve and dip tube
- one is modified for bottom drain mash tun with triclamp and stainless pipe
- one is just a basic keggle with the top cut out.

2 Solder on triclamp bulkheads and various 1/2" NPT Stainless fittings
https://www.brewhardware.com/product_p/tc2rsf.htm
This is a great stepping off point for someone looking to get into electric brewing. I can help point you in the direction that I was going with PN's and descriptions.

Bundle for $600. Drop down to $400

Attachments

• IMG_7526.jpeg
    IMG_7526.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7525.jpeg
    IMG_7525.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7527.jpeg
    IMG_7527.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7528.jpeg
    IMG_7528.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7529.jpeg
    IMG_7529.jpeg
  • IMG_7530.jpeg
    IMG_7530.jpeg
  • IMG_7532.jpeg
    IMG_7532.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7531.jpeg
    IMG_7531.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7534.jpeg
    IMG_7534.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7535.jpeg
    IMG_7535.jpeg
  • IMG_7536.jpeg
    IMG_7536.jpeg
Last edited:
I'm actually in town right now but leaving tomorrow. I might be interested in the panel if you'd be willing to separate and depending on what's there. A schematic and or a parts list would be great.

Back