• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania SS Faucets 4 sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pittbrewer

Reaction score
Hey All - my genuinely loving SWIMBO took a stab at getting for my birthday the SS Perlicks I've wanted for a couple of years now. She really got on board when she saw me break a faucet handle right off the day before our big Christmas party and after I subsequently explained to her why taps get stuck...Gross as she put it, haha.

Anyway, all good intentions aside she actually bought the SS Regular Faucets from Keg Works, item # DTF501SS, which I am trying to sell to someone who puts more volume through their taps. These are brand new in the box, never hooked up or touched any liquid, simply took one out of the box to check it out. The manufacturer is specifically Krome Dispense catalouge # C-203. I am hoping someone who runs their taps more and wants stainless will take the pair for $50. I can send individual for $28 a piece. I am open to any reasonable offers or trades too. Between shipping and what they cost on kegworks they cost more like 65-70 for the pair. My loss your gain because unfortunately to straight up return I gotta pay shipping and a restock fee, makes it pretty much not worth it. I will take care of shipping to whoever via USPS flat rate box, I think that's only contingent U.S. If you're not covered by that we can discuss any other shipping options. Anybody in Pittsburgh can let me know, I can possibly meet to deliver. Feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks for taking a look, happy brewing! Cheers, Kevin

Back