Square footage on your home? Pics would be nice as well.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garcia

Reaction score
Going to be building within the next year, so I'm just wondering what the structure y'all call home is like. Maybe I could get some ideas.

My little bungalow.

487390_4608539615890_1147627372_n.jpg

Check out the real estate sites for house listings. They have descriptions and lots of pictures.

Mine is 2288 Sqft. Nothing fancy, typical raised ranch style. Plenty of room for SWMBO and I along with any future kid if we decide to go that route.

Zuljin, wow.

Rick, that is what I'm looking for. 3bed 2 bath, someone in the 2K sq ft.

I have a 2800+ square foot cape-cod style house. 4 BR, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage (pretty deep), attic, full basement (unfinished), wood floors on most of 1st floor, carpet rest. Things I wish were different:
- LESS downstairs doors/windows. Feel that the energy efficiency would be better that way.
- MORE garage space. You CANNOT have too much garage/workshop/toy space.

We bought new, 2600sf. in SE Denver. Key features we love- open kitchen / family room (separate dining room), we have an open loft overlooking the family room (wonderful with kids, easy to keep up with them). And of course, a huge basement for my brewing crap. I get a tremendous workout toting hundreds of lbs. to the driveway to brew.

I'd offer thoughts, but in SoCal the houses are half the size for twice the money compared to Texas...

Looking into a 1/2 acre for about $30K, and local builders are charging anywhere from $55-70 per sq ft depending on wants.

The place is literately 1mile round trip from work.

According to Zillow, my house comes in at around $366/sq ft. 4 bed, 3 full bath (only one with a tub though) on a .3 acre lot. A little over 1440 sq feet.

Back