• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Spring Cleaning (Springfield, VA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atjsparty

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Making room for more stuff. All prices are OBO. Will ship out next day.

Cheers!
Aaron

Michelob tap handles (Sam Adams tap handle sold) - $12 shipped
Turned Wood tap handles - $15 each shipped
Pub tap handle w/ Rectangular Label Plate - $20 shipped

Sankey Tap w/ 8" Pump
Exactly as pictured, it's in great condition.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004J0A7I2/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20
$25 shipped

Greenlee 1/2" Conduit knock-out punches
Two available. 1/2" conduit knock-out punch which punches a 7/8" hole. While slightly (1/16") bigger than the 13/16" knock-out punch I have, it still works perfectly for weldless fittings (I tested on a "test kettle" I have and it held water). Picked these two up with a set I'll be using for future electric elements and panel build.
$12 each shipped

2014-05-09 15.23.29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like only 1 dozen fits in a small flat rate. I'm sure I can send 2 dozen to IL cheaper than a medium flat rate. PM me your zip and I will box them up and get you a quote shortly.

Looks like only 1 dozen fits in a small flat rate. I'm sure I can send 2 dozen to IL cheaper than a medium flat rate. PM me your zip and I will box them up and get you a quote shortly.

I sent a PM last night. Interested in selling a dozen vials to me?

All paid items (O2 and Sam tap) have been packed and will be dropped at the post office shortly.
Sparge Arm is packed and pending payment.

Hello: replied to your PM probably about the same time you posted...just working through everything. It's packed and ready to go with payment
uncleben: will send you a PM with price and PayPal. Likewise, all packaged up and ready to go with payment receipt.

So everyone knows as they read:
1 dozen vials shipped in Flat Rate: $5.25
2 dozen vials shipped (at least to IL): $5.84

Got the vials just two days after payment. Of course I'm not far and one of those days was a Sunday so thanks for super fast shipping! Everything arrived in one piece.

Latest posts

Back