Speakon-Like connector with NPT thread?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryane

Reaction score
Im tyring to find something like a neutrick speakon connector that instead of panel mount has NPT or similar threads on the back side.

Im hoping to find something like this because it will make it a lot easier for me to build some quick connections for sensors/etc on my rig. (and I hate the auber ones.....)

It would be a lot easier to screw in a connector into a threaded thermowell, rather than have to weld up a custom triclamp housing for each RTD and other sensor I want to use.

I also like the neutrick style connectors because the ones Im looking at have IP66 or higher ratings

Any help would be appreciated

If I'm picturing this right it seems as though you would possibly run into a problem ripping your solder connections apart when you tighten the connector into the coupling on your pot.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Solder some XLR fittings into your panel. A good, cheap alternative for your RTD probes.

I actually like the Auber deluxe cables with QD's on each end. A little hard to position the pins but not bad enough for me to not use them. I also used all Neutrik Power Cons in my panel and wiring. I used the 32 amp versions for my main elements and the 20 amp versions for my pumps and RIMS element.

Back