South Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jg12333

Reaction score
Hey everyone been creepin around the site for abut 3 months now finaly have my first home breww a brewin right now, A Brewers Best Weizenbier.!!!! Cant wait to see the results Glad i finally purchased everything and jumped into this. The sites great so much info on hear and everyones so helpfull i could'nt resit brewing my own home brew. Any other home brewers out there in south jerz

Greetings.:mug:

Are from AC proper or on the mainland like Pleasantville?

I used to live in the inlet area, Pacific and Seaside, where the jitneys make their left hand turn to go toward Cpt Starn's. Any of these places still exist? I know my old neighborhood is gone.

I also lived off Texas Ave off of Atlantic.

I lived there from '69-73.

Yeah on the island i live right by texas ave a few blocks away on the bay. Yeah Atlantic Citys changeing for the better for sure tho its really been building up alot in the past 5-10 years. There also haveing a beer fest in the boardwalk hall this month thats outa this world it's like being in a candy store. Trump marina's supposedly turning into Margaritaville.

Back