South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 6!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez this filled up fast! I guess I missed out on another one...

If a spot opens up I'd love a sack of Fawcett Marris Otter. If not, I guess I'll have to wait until next time...

Brian

Jeez this filled up fast! I guess I missed out on another one...

If a spot opens up I'd love a sack of Fawcett Marris Otter. If not, I guess I'll have to wait until next time...

Brian

yeah sometimes you have to jump on these fast. Where in Merchantville are you? i know a couple brewers over there.

payment sent via paypal. Now I gotta find a place to put this stuff

Just sent payment in via paypal. Thanks for putting this together, really appriciate it.

Rob

Payment sent.

Thanks for putting this together lordura...rounded up to throw in a few extra bucks for you.

Thanks to everyone who tossed over a few!

Looks like we are all paid! I'll call it in tomorrow morning to get theball rolling and see how soon we can get delivery.

Brian(brew.drink.repeat),
If your stuck(out) I can give Jeff (Lordura) a sack of Fawcett MO for you.
I'll either have my buddy scoop one up next time he runs by the champlain store or the jump on the next buy here

When should this be delivered? I only ask because I will be out of town from Friday this week till the following Sunday.

We should know the delivery date sometime today after Jeff places the order. If you need someone to pick up for you, just let me know and we can meet up when you return.

Called in the order this morning. Still waiting for them to send me the order quote to be confirmed.

As of right now, the earliest they can get it out is Friday(20th) or Monday(23rd) which means it would be available by the following Tuesday(24th) or Thursday(26th).

I'll have a more def answer of the exact date once the order is confirmed.

I don't need to get rid of it, I would just hate to see you not brew for lack of grain. I'll use every last ounce of it if you don't need it.

Just a quick update... still waiting on the order confirmation to come back. I'm going to call first thing in the morning to find out what the delay is.

Sorry for the delay. They are having some trouble with the computers over there at NCM so the sales rep and i went over ever bag on the order to verify it before its loaded on the pallet.

Shipping Info
The pallet will be available to us on Thursday, August 26th. Same time as normal 7:00pm
The pick up is at:
New England Motor Freight
1618 Union Avenue
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

If you're splitting any grain, bring a bucket!
I'll PM this info to everyone tonight also.

for those of you whose PM box is full and can not receive any more PMs:

The delivery date has been set for Thursday, August 26h at 7:15pm!

1618 Union Avenue
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

When arriving at NEMF, Please wait OUTSIDE in the parking lot to the left of the building until 7:15pm. At 7:15pm, drive through the gate on the right side of the building and drive all the way around the building. You'll see either a White Mazda6 or a Blue Grand Cherokee and a pallet of grain.

If you are splitting a sack with someone, either plan on bringing a scale or getting a Homer Bucket at Home Depot and eyeballing up your split.

If you can not make it to the pick up at 7:15pm on the 26th, PLEASE make arrangements for someone else to hold your grain for you! NEMF is being very kind to allow us to continuously use there parking lot to split up our order. Lets not over stay our welcome.

If you have any questions or problems, please post on the forum or call my cell @ 856-XXX-XXXX

Cheers!
:mug:

They didn't mention anything to me about it but then again... i do have an active account with them, so we will keep on rolling.

Awesome... I'll see you Thursday night then.

Just a reminder, if anyone is splitting grain, bring a bucket and a scale if you want it to be precise. A fish scale works well and Homer Buckets from Home Depot are great for grain.

If anyone can't make it out at 7:15 on Thursday, please make plans now to have someone grab your grain. I'm picking up for myself and another brewer so my car will be full.

Back