South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 6!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff - if you are interested, let me know. We can work something out. It makes all grain brewing a breeze. Just ask Vincemash.

I'll split my sack of Maris Otter with you. I ordered 1 sack of Bairds MO...if you want something else, just let me know and we can work it out.

Put me down for 1 CM-2Row
also any one want to split a sack of maris otter?

Ok I'm in too even if Bmoor can't get my grain a little closer I'll take:
2 bags of Thomas Fawcett MO (TF-MOPA)
1 bag of CM-2ROW
1 bag of CM-6ROW

also if anyone wants to split a bag of wheat I would be interested but it's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen

Ok I'm in too even if Bmoor can't get my grain a little closer I'll take:
2 bags of Thomas Fawcett MO (TF-MOPA)
1 bag of CM-2ROW
1 bag of CM-6ROW

Won't be a problem. Anything I can do to help others out. Depending on where you live and my errands at the time, I may be able to get it even closer.

Just have lordura mark it that I'll be picking it up for you.

Bairds MO is good; are you looking to split the one you already ordered or an additional 1/2?

Split the one I already ordered...I didn't need a full sack but figured I'd use it eventually. This will work out better.

I'm good with either Bairds or Thomas Fawcett MO...your preference. Just have lordura update my order to 1/2 and yours with the other 1/2.

Yeah I just looked over everything. Sounds good. You can up my order to 2 bags of cmc pils. Thanks

Let's go. Who wants in? Only 3 more bags.

Jeff - it is mandatory to use PayPal for this round to expedite the order, correct?

Paypal is the fastest way and I'd be happy to walk anyone through using it. I also don't want anyone to back out or not join us because of that... So I'll take any method of payment but it makes it much eaiser on everyone to use paypal.

Not to mention faster. The past few buys it seems like we're sitting around waiting for a check to arrive in the mail.

If anyone wants to split something and are on the fence post up and I'll most likely be in to get this done. I don't want another full bag but I can be persuaded on a 1/2 or so even rice hulls I guess

Ok put Ferman and I down for 1/2 each a CM-PALE I'm going to start running out of grain and Corrado's up be me wants $80 for a 55lb sack of MO its rediculous.

Bmoor: With the amount of grain I'm up to I don't think I'll be having you pick up the stuff I'll just head down there. I think we are up to 500lbs between the 2 us

CM-PALE added. We only have 2 more bags to go!
I'm headed out to make a keggle... maybe i can persuade someone there to grab something.

lordura, I may have missed it in the thread, would you mind another post describing how those who want to use paypal should direct their funds ?
thanks

Jpm1, after we fill these last few bags, you'll get an invoice with full payment details.

No problem. I'm in the pickup area for work and have a Jeep Liberty, so transporting 1/2 of the way is no big deal either way.

Bmoor: With the amount of grain I'm up to I don't think I'll be having you pick up the stuff I'll just head down there. I think we are up to 500lbs between the 2 us

Thanks for picking up the last sack bmoor!

I'll get everyone's totals and payment details sent out tonight after work!

Excellent!

Everyone please use PayPal so we're not sitting around waiting for checks in the mail. You can use a credit/debit card or access funds directly from your checking account. It is very easy to set up and as vincemash said, it is free if you choose "gift" for the payment type.

A little late in the evening but i just finished getting all the invoices sent out. check for errors and let me know!

After payments have been received, the order will be placed and pick up date will be scheduled!

If you're splitting a bag with anyone, please either bring a scale to weight the grain or try to use the same style bucket as the person you're splitting with so you can just eye it up. Homer buckets from Home Depot are great for this.

If you are far from the pickup location and can not make the trip, maybe we can network your grain to you to get it a little closer. I'm sure plenty of people wouldn't mind hauling a few bags for a fellow homebrewer!

Back