South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 18!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can be your advisor. The conversation goes like this. You don't have enough to retire. So buy my funds and make me rich so I can atleast retire. < evil laugh >
But seriously watch out for all the fees.

Seriously! I'm thinking of using my grandmother's system of saving for retirement. Trust no one and hide my money under my mattress.

I'm getting two bags (1 bag of 2row and 1 of wheat.)

Let me know and thanks!

I can pick up for you if you can pick up from me on saturday morning.
I live in Voorhees. If that's cool with you then we're good. I'll message you my address and phone number.

dobe12 said:
Seriously! I'm thinking of using my grandmother's system of saving for retirement. Trust no one and hide my money under my mattress.

Just go for low fees and let the stock market do its work. Don't chase the hot stocks and don't panic during bad times. Keep It Simple

Doesn't matter. I thought 1/3 but if you want 1/4 I can take the extra.

1/3 each works on this end. Do you have something to put your 1/3 in so I can take the sack it comes in? I would appreciate that as I am picking up for a bunch of people and do not want to be weighing out grain all night.

ferman said:
1/3 each works on this end. Do you have something to put your 1/3 in so I can take the sack it comes in? I would appreciate that as I am picking up for a bunch of people and do not want to be weighing out grain all night.

Don't we just poor into 3 buckets evenly.

ferman said:
I do not have any empty buckets right now. So if you have one, bring it and we can figure it out. I can take the rest in the sack and do my split with Jim another time.

I got an extra. Cost you $1,000,000.

Ok, since it's Thursday I'm picking up my order and Dschuetz's.
I need to know Dschuetz's order, the pickup time and address.
Thanks,
JD

Looking for some help.

Can anyone hold my grains for me? Please?

I cannot make the pickup tonight (FTX and night fire training) I could meet and pickup early AM tomorrow 6-8 AM or I'd have to wait till Monday. I'll be training at Ft. Indiantown Gap all weekend.

I know I'm asking alot but any help is appreciated and I could meet anywhere.

Thanks all!

Got it taken care of. Thanks Jeff!

I'll skip the TF-CHOC since only two of us want ¼ each
I'll split the TF-BRWN with Native302
I'll split a bag of Pils with Blip01

Thanks

Hey kruts,
lordura is holding my grain for me tonight, can you leave the 1/2 sack of TF-BRWN in the sack with him. I hope this doesn't inconvience you. I have the homer buckets - he just does not have them there with him.

I should be there by 7:45 at the latest but I'm coming from soccer practice and could be a little late. I'm assuming people will be there for a while working splits so a little late shouldn't be a problem. Can someone confirm? Thanks.

bittner22 said:
I should be there by 7:45 at the latest but I'm coming from soccer practice and could be a little late. I'm assuming people will be there for a while working splits so a little late shouldn't be a problem. Can someone confirm? Thanks.

I think I left at 830 last pickup after everything was said and done

Another flawless pickup!

The next round starts LATE tonight!

Thanks to kapbrew for helping me unload and sort the sacks!... and Blip for the hookup!
See you all next time!

Thanks again Jeff!! Now I need to start brewing. So much grain, so many empty kegs. Lol.

Yeah, big thanks for putting this together Jeff. I came home to 2lbs of hops in the mail..... Busy weekend coming up!

Another flawless pickup!

The next round starts LATE tonight!

Thanks to kapbrew for helping me unload and sort the sacks!... and Blip for the hookup!
See you all next time!

Muchos gracias Senor Jeff for another successful round. I <3 U

Back