South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 18!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an idea. I can give bronco my cm-2row that Jeff just got because it was missing from the last buy. Instead of bronco getting a cm-2row, can that be replaced by chocolate for a me and ferman split. Nothing needs to be done with the bill because I should have given Jeff extra. I'll make up the difference of the missing extra $ at the pickup. Hows this craziness sound?

I got an idea. I can give bronco my cm-2row that Jeff just got because it was missing from the last buy. Instead of bronco getting a cm-2row, can that be replaced by chocolate for a me and ferman split. Nothing needs to be done with the bill because I should have given Jeff extra. I'll make up the difference of the missing extra $ at the pickup. Hows this craziness sound?

Yikes. I don't know what I would do with 27 pounds of Chocolate. LOL

I think there was another person that wanted to do 1/3. Thinking about it 1/5 would probably be better? ?

Since I'll either be at ground zero for the pick-up, or very close by, I can grab some stuff for others who live near me. I'm in Sicklerville.

I'm only picking up (1) full bag, and a 1/2 I'm splitting with someone else, so I can probably fit quite a few bags in my trunk, backseat, roof, engine compartment, etc.....

Shoot me a PM if you'd like me to grab your order. It could definitely save some gas money for folks who have to make a special trip out to Pennsauken to grab their orders.

Jeff would it be too complicated if me, ferman, and jimfish split a chocolate? Plan would be my 2row would goto bronco, who I'm picking up for and I make make up the cost difference at pickup. You should have enough $ with the extra I put in my payment to complete the order. Not a problem if too much of a hassle. Thanks.

I'm going to request a call from NCM before the pallet gets loaded to confirm its all on there.

thats awesome, thanks... but it probably won't make much of a difference-i'm a buyer in a warehouse and i can't tell you how many times, no matter how much i request for pallet audits, they still ship wrong :drunk:

Well, since I work at Disc Makers, you know I'm down for the parking lot. lol :mug:
Some lady came out last time and was asking questions. Who's in charge over there?

Jeff would it be too complicated if me, ferman, and jimfish split a chocolate? Plan would be my 2row would goto bronco, who I'm picking up for and I make make up the cost difference at pickup. You should have enough $ with the extra I put in my payment to complete the order. Not a problem if too much of a hassle. Thanks.
So basically Bronco's 2row order will be the one i have here for you and we're just replacing his spot on the pallet with a TF CHOC? That's fine.

lordura said:
Some lady came out last time and was asking questions. Who's in charge over there?

So basically Bronco's 2row order will be the one i have here for you and we're just replacing his spot on the pallet with a TF CHOC? That's fine.

Yup. Wonderful!!

Yeah. I do know someone who works there that said it would be cool. Should i bother finding a different location? Maybe you can put a word out to the people over there?

lordura said:
Yeah. I do know someone who works there that said it would be cool. Should i bother finding a different location? Maybe you can put a word out to the people over there?

There are a couple of empty businesses just down the street. Out the back entrance of disc makers, make a right, there was a Sears outlet.it's empty. Across from that on the corner is another empty biz. These are only a block from disc makers.

The last payment should be here tomorrow. I have already sent the list over to NCM to get a delivery date so there is no delay. I'll let you know when i get confirmation. Should be tomorrow.:mug:

Anybody in on this buy that lives near Doylestown, PA or King of Prussia, PA that wants to combine pickup to save some gas just shoot me a PM.

PAID!

I apologize for the delay in payment. I was attending training at West Point and could not access paypal to make payment.

I didn't get a response today about delivery. NCM is closed on the weekends but i was shooting for the end of this coming week or the beginning of the next.

I just emailed my rep to make sure i get an answer first thing Monday morning. I'll keep everyone posted!

The pallet will be shipping at the end of the week! So that puts us at Wednesday(3rd)/Thursday(4th) for the pickup. I think we are just going to use the parking lot at Disc Makers again but i am going to call them in the morning to confirm. I'll PM everyone full details tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone have preference on what day the pickup is?

lordura said:
The pallet will be shipping at the end of the week! So that puts us at Wednesday(3rd)/Thursday(4th) for the pickup. I think we are just going to use the parking lot at Disc Makers again but i am going to call them in the morning to confirm. I'll PM everyone full details tomorrow afternoon.

Either day 7 am - 5 pm works for me. But that never seems possible......... Is it???? (fingers crossed)

Any Monday, Wednesday or Friday is fine for me. I can't make any Tuesday or Thursday. Thanks

lordura said:

I'll see if I can get an official ok for the pick-up if you'd like.

Latest posts

Back