South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 18!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The parking lot at DM is cool. The gravel part furthest from the building.

Wed. is best for me as well!

Anyone from the Sicklerville area who would like me to pick up your order just let me know, since I'll be right here.

Any possibility of anyone picking up for me Wednesday evening and me meeting you anytime Thursday before 4pm?

Just a reminder. I work at the pick up site and can grab stuff for anyone who lives near Sicklerville. Just PM me.

Hey guys i'd like to be in on the next order, any dea on when its gonna start?
I'll start it Thursday night. Check back here for a link to the new thread late Thursday.

Any way we can have a 730 pickup?
NEMF has been taking extra long to get the pallet out of the warehouse. Thats the only reason for a slightly later time. I still plan on being there a little bit earlier to get unloaded if it is at all possible.

Hey Lordura
Do you happen to have an estimate on when the next buy will start. I just missed this one and I'm just trying to gauge when in going to brew next.
Thursday! Check back late Thursday night.

lordura said:
NEMF has been taking extra long to get the pallet out of the warehouse. Thats the only reason for a slightly later time. I still plan on being there a little bit earlier to get unloaded if it is at all possible.

Thanks Jeff!

It looks like we are expecting thunderstorms tomorrow night. I'll check the weather again tonight and figure out if we need to push it back a day.

Jeff, what the total cost difference (including ship cost) between fb-choc and cm-2row?

Ferman and Jimfish, please bring money for the choco split. I don't know what I'll do with 55lbs of choco. : )

11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

I just PM'd everyone the following message:
Unfortunately, rain storms have moved in to our pickup date tomorrow. We will need to move it to the following day. The time and location will be the same.

THE NEW PICKUP DATE IS THURSDAY AUGUST 4TH!!

Sorry if this has caused an inconvenience. I know some of you are traveling pretty far to get your grain. If anyone needs me to hold their grain, please let me know!

See everyone on THURSDAY!

Must be a south Jersey thing. No rain up here in central Jersey. Change location to my house? I can fit 10 cars in my driveway. :)

Some good news is that when i move into my new house (Aug. 12th), i can have the pickup there. It has a U shaped driveway that goes around the back of the house through a huge car port. Rain or shine next time :)

lordura said:
Some good news is that when i move into my new house (Aug. 12th), i can have the pickup there. It has a U shaped driveway that goes around the back of the house through a huge car port. Rain or shine next time :)

It'll be like a drive threw. Can you please install a high quality speaker for the ordering device.. I can't understand the BK and mickeyD employees very well.

Ferman and Jimfish, please bring money for the choco split. I don't know what I'll do with 55lbs of choco. : )

10-4, Roger that. I will be picking up for Jim and will pay for him. How much did you figure it would be each? Are we splitting 1/3 each or 1/4?

Can anyone hold my grain for me until after work on Friday or anytime Saturday morning? Getting there tomorrow night would be tricky.

Let me know if someone's available. If not, I'll figure something out. Thanks!

DAMN!!! I'm suppose to meet with a financial adviser tomorrow night! Oh well. Will have to change the appointment. I'm sure he would advise me to make the pick up since grains are more important than my retirement and families welfare.

So same place and time, but thursday night right?

ferman said:
10-4, Roger that. I will be picking up for Jim and will pay for him. How much did you figure it would be each? Are we splitting 1/3 each or 1/4?

Doesn't matter. I thought 1/3 but if you want 1/4 I can take the extra.

dobe12 said:
DAMN!!! I'm suppose to meet with a financial adviser tomorrow night! Oh well. Will have to change the appointment. I'm sure he would advise me to make the pick up since grains are more important than my retirement and families welfare.

So same place and time, but thursday night right?

I can be your advisor. The conversation goes like this. You don't have enough to retire. So buy my funds and make me rich so I can atleast retire. < evil laugh >
But seriously watch out for all the fees.

Back