South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #9!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, thanks. Is there any way to get the site to notify me when the new one starts?

As long as you have your settings on HBT set to notify you of any new posts, you will get an email when I start the new one. Check in your settings.

Hops available yet?

I'm in on the next grain buy, and hoping the hops are available too?

Any word yet on availability?

I just saw this on their site:

Monday, Oct. 24, 2010, we will be releasing part of our domestic pelleted hops, as we are still in the process of pelleting. We are sorry we are unable to "hold" orders to be added onto later when more varieties are released. Our pelleted hops will have a limit of 1 pound per customer per variety. We will not be taking pre-orders. As our phone lines are very very busy, we encourage you to place your orders online, as this is the quickest easiest way to place an order. Please email questions as well. We thank you for your patience as it may take a few more days than usual to get your order shipped and on its way to you. As always, thank you we appreciate your business... Puterbaugh Farms

I'm so in on some freshies if you are starting a group buy!!!!

I want me some Simcoe, Chinook, and Citra hops!

I should hear back from them tomorrow and will know if that limit applies to us. Typically, whenever they have limited hops in the past, they let us order more than one since we are ordering as a group and not just one person.

I know that Freshops.com has both Citra and Simcoe. They also have Amarillo and a bunch of other whole leaf hops. Great for dry hopping, hop backs and late in a boil.

ferman said:
I know that Freshops.com has both Citra and Simcoe. They also have Amarillo and a bunch of other whole leaf hops. Great for dry hopping, hop backs and late in a boil.

Ah, okay. I'm actually only looking for pellets, not whole. Thanks though.

Back