South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #3!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOPS ARE IN!! GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!!

Seriously, though. If you are picking up grain next Monday the 18th, let me know and I will bring your hops then. Of if you want them sooner, just let me know and we can work something out.

Mike - I will be mailing yours off tomorrow via Priority. Should get them in a few days.

HOPS ARE IN!! GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!!

Seriously, though. If you are picking up grain next Monday the 18th, let me know and I will bring your hops then. Of if you want them sooner, just let me know and we can work something out.

Mike - I will be mailing yours off tomorrow via Priority. Should get them in a few days.

I'll be picking grains on Monday. Can you please bring my hops?

Thanks a lot.

No doubt. Ditto about the freezer.

If its not to much trouble... i like my hops stored at exactly 27.3F in NASA approved food bags. Once a day you should give them a little pat on the tush and say "You go girl!"

If its not to much trouble... i like my hops stored at exactly 27.3F in NASA approved food bags. Once a day you should give them a little pat on the tush and say "You go girl!"

C'mon, Jeff. You know me. Do you think I would do it any other way?

Aww, bummer. I took them to the Post Office earlier today and just now checked the forum. But hey, since you are in Jersey, maybe you will get them before Monday. Fingers crossed.

Back