Source for 2.5G or 3G Pin lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bignick270

Reaction score
Any one know where to find small pin lock kegs that arn't too expensive. I have seen 2.5G ones at corneykeg.com for $75 ish.

I have 5G kegs but have more to small batch and would like to look at changing my kegs.

Used 3 Gallon pin locks seem to have dried up. The last time AIH had them, they were not exactly cheap. I wish I would have bought more than the one I did buy (when AIH still had them for a reasonable price), they are pretty nice to have. I think, honestly, for the price they have been going for that maybe you ought to consider making do with the 5 gallon kegs or biting the bullet and getting new.

The corneykeg.com new pin lock kegs looked nice but were not listed as NSF or mentioning sanitary welds. I also read some potential issues with Chinese kegs (non replaceable posts, quality of the metal, etc).

In the end I went ahead and grabbed two ball lock kegs from adventures in homebrewing and will deal with changing my system. All the goodies sold now are for ball lock anyway.

Back