Something we can all agree on...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topend

Reaction score
It's 84 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, light breeze, another work day in the books, and a cold home brew on the back deck. Who could ask for more.

image-3345407250.jpg

Jealous! it's 46 degrees, rainy and cloudy in PA right now. It sucks! I'd much rather be on the deck with the sunglasses on sucking down a homebrew! heh

have to agree, sitting on the patio with the occasional trip to the keezer for a refill. just about perfect except for the "wind blowing down the plains" here in Oklahoma. toronado season just around the corner! need to come up with a storm season brew.

It's 84 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, light breeze, another work day in the books, and a cold home brew on the back deck. Who could ask for more.

I disagree. I could think of several things that would make it even better. Perhaps a pretty lady under the table? :p

I could ask for more.

84*F and no clouds? Pass, if I am chillin and drinkin I gotta have me some shade.

The homebrew is nice but, outside I prefer cans or straight from the bottle. 84*F, no clouds, and Oklahoma means flies and I don't need any more protein in my diet thank you.

Add to this IP's under table girl, wafts of smoke from a grill or smoker, and the boys giggling and running about and then we have something.

Oh, and a table cloth, that girl under the table might draw some attention from the wife otherwise.

It's 45F & cloudy here. And I wish I had a deck. I envy you. But,at least I get to try my newest batch of pale ale tomorrow. It'd be nice to have something to toss in the bbq pit,but hey...

I'll take a nice, warm, sunny day, but I won't have time to sit on my butt. I'll have to drink homebrew while doing any of the myriad chores that spring springs upon me.

Back