Some jackkwagon poisoned my dog!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viking73

Reaction score
Brought her in last night and she could hardly walk up the stairs. Tried to induce vomiting last night but she wouldn't do it. Swmbo's taking her to the vet first thing.

Same here. Let us know how she does.

I belive Id have to go-a-huntin:mad:

Hmmm... What I believe is that something like that would land me in jail. If there's something I hate with a passion is people who think hurting animals os ok.:mad::mad:

I would not be hunting... hunting involves possibly not finding stuff. I'd be on the warpath, tomahawk in one hand, 10 inch chef knife in the other.

Get your dog well then Find the bugger press charges then outlive him so you can piss on his grave.

did you find anything like a bag of dogfood soaked in antifreeze in your yard? i've heard a few stories of people doing that to neighbor's dogs.

i hope it pulls through.

Our Golden had a nasty ueterus infection that made her sick. By the time we realized it was her and not the old dog making puddles in the house, she was too far gone.

Maybe it's not a case of poison?

What makes you assume it is poison by intent? Maybe we missed something here...

jd3 said:
What makes you assume it is poison by intent? Maybe we missed something here...

My neighbor is drug dealer and she interferes with his business.

Vet thinks its just a herniated disc. We'll keep an eye on her

ForumRunner_20110513_090926.jpg

Vet thinks its just a herniated disc. We'll keep an eye on her
So is it just me or did you totally jump the gun and accuse someone who probably didn't do anything at all?

And everyone is quick to say poison the neighbor, nice.

weirdboy said:
So is it just me or did you totally jump the gun and accuse someone who probably didn't do anything at all?

And everyone is quick to say poison the neighbor, nice.

I may have jumped the gun, however, this neighbor on two previous occasions was screaming at the top of his lungs at two other dogs. And as I said, Maddi interferes with his dealing.

I may have jumped the gun, however, this neighbor on two previous occasions was screaming at the top of his lungs at two other dogs. And as I said, Maddi interferes with his dealing.

Yelling at an annoying dog (his rightful opinion about a barking dog) is far different than poisoning one.

I yell at my neighbors dog, too. Because it barks all the friggin time and they leave out on an enclosed patio all day and never walk it. So it has nothing to do but bark.

How much does your dog bark?

I don't get you thinking the dog was poisoned from the get go. She had trouble walking, I don't see how someone would assume it was poison because of that. Even if you did think that, why would you run to the internet to make a thread about it before going to the vet? If you thought the dog was poisoned, waiting until morning is a bad idea. Most vets have emergency numbers.

Because of all this, I'll assume your neighbor being a drug dealer as baseless as your dog being poisoned.

Also, if you think your pet is poisoned, inducing vomiting may not be a good idea.

+1 to jumping the gun on the posioning thing.

Latest posts

Back