So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished brewing an All Grain Brown Ale, now enjoying a homebrew and watching Liverpool play Aston Villa! Been a pretty great day so far. :rockin:

Some Conan yeast for the Imperial Rye-PA that I'm brewing this afternoon.

image-1309610950.jpg

Brewed nothing this weekend, but did brew a scotch all last weekend for my second AG effort.

Resting this weekend!

Making a classic Bohemian Pils for the first time. All Pilsner malt with a touch of carapilis. All Saaz hops. Making 12 gallons of wort, splitting and fermenting half with WLP802 and half with WLP570. The latter will get a little melanoidin tea and will get dry hopped with a combination of nob and new world hops. Looking forward to it.

Doing a simple blonde with cascade, both for bittering, and for flavor. I plan on pitching an APA on the yeast cake, as soon as I rack the blonde to my keg.

Today I'm brewing a basic American Pale Ale partial mash kit I picked up from the LHBS. I am also bottling a Belgian Wit. I've introduced my buddy to the world of brewing, so once these bottles have CO2'd and conditioned, he will have experienced the whole process. Congrats to my buddy Gary on his first baby beer!🍻

Going to make my first attempt and Brandon O's Graff today.

Really looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

Finished up the 3rd 10 gallon batch of the weekend last night. Brewed and Irish Red Friday after work, started mashing an English Bitter immediately after the Red was done and let it mash over night. Finished the EB Saturday early and went right into my Amber Ale.

Very busy weekend of brewing for me. All is fermenting away nicely as we speak!

20 minutes into the boil of a biab apa. An all grain version of brewers best apa.

Mikethepoolguy said:
Belgian blonde is boiling. Does anybody actually read this thread?

Every time I log in here!

Just did a Lil' Sumpin' Sumpin' clone--fermenting happily away!

After a remarkably smooth and efficient brewday, I have my first crack at Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde in the fermenter.

Brewed my first attempt at a simple ESB recipe of my own. Its bubbling away happily in the swamp cooler. Was gonna have a go at a Centennial session IPA, but just realized that I'm out of s-05, don't really want to ferment it with s-04...
(Plus I've got the Belgian grand Prix dvr'd and Sox vs. Dodgers at 5)
-Dude

Sunday before last i bottled a coffee stout. By the taste of the wort it should be really good once it conditions! I also bottled a pilsner that has about 10%ABV! The pilsner is intended for my buddies coming back from Kuwait in October. Give them a taste of some real beer after being deployed for a year.

Going to brew the Black Saison I wasn't able to get to this weekend. Will dry hop my English IPA, and transfer my English Barleywine to secondary for a few months.

I will be brewing my second batch this weekend. Atoll a noob but my first blonde ale turned out great! I'll be doing a basic German hefeweisen extract kit.

Sunday before last i bottled a coffee stout. By the taste of the wort it should be really good once it conditions! I also bottled a pilsner that has about 10%ABV! The pilsner is intended for my buddies coming back from Kuwait in October. Give them a taste of some real beer after being deployed for a year.

10% Pilsner? Sounds interesting. What OG/FG did you get and how much yeast did you pitch?

I'm schlepping my brewing equipment 400 miles to Cleveland to brew a batch of American Barleywine with my friend. He has done some extract brewing but not all grain so this is going to be a surprise brew to him! :rockin:

After I bottle my first mead finally,(its been 3 months) which is a Vanilla Ginger Metheglin-which I used 05 ale yeast. Im going to be making mead from 3 varietals in 3 - 2 gallon fermenters. Ones going to be a JOAM with a basic OK localish honey-bulk from a Healthfood co-op. Then one is wildflower/basswood. The other is blueberry/wildflower -both fresh from the farmers market. And wow what a difference in taste than from the store-Ive never experienced honey like these, hopefully they reatain these flavors/aromas in the outcome. Hopefully I choose the right yeast.
NOw hmmmm.. Im going to have an empty 3 gallon carboy,plus a empty 3 gallon keg shortly, Im thinkin... im thinking,something. Maybe Ill keg a braggot.

Brewing NB's Smashing Pumpkin Ale with 2 lbs of 6-row and 60 oz of canned pumpkin. My first partial mash- looking forward to it!

Brewing my brother's wedding version of a chile beer as it's almost their second anniversary. Changed it up a bit adding some honey malt and using my homegrown chiles! Hopefully this will be my first beer kegged and ready for when they come into town next month. Scored 5 kegs for 150 yesterday. Some lucky sob got 5 ball locks for the same earlier in the day...on another note, don't rub your eye after cutting hot peppers!!!!

Back