So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished brewing a Deschutes Mirror Pond clone. My first partial mash. Definitely a good learning experience.

Now I just want to build a mash tun that much more.

Same as me on the mirror pond clone! Mash tun is in my future as well. Although many lessons in brewing can be learned in biab I'm sure. Looking forward to the finished beer and more technical process, cheers!

I'm just about to hit flameout on my Irish Red. Started at 8pm and it's not even 11pm. Going real well. Should be done by midnight.

Just finished brewing a Deschutes Mirror Pond clone. My first partial mash. Definitely a good learning experience.

Now I just want to build a mash tun that much more.

+1 to Mirror Pond. Your post makes me want to brew this tomorrow, but I already have three batches in primaries, so where can I put it!

eBIAB'd and just filled a no chill cube with some house ale:

8 lbs Rahr 2 row
2 lbs Crystal 20
1 lb Carapils
1.75 oz East Kent Golding

Should be a nice 65 degrees tomorrow when I pitch some Notty.

Dry hoping my two hearted clone and brewing an American stout Wednesday, followed by an American amber Thursday.

The wife is out of town for a couple of days so I'm cranking the beer out while I can.

3gal of West Coast Imperial Red and 6gal of Lil Sumpin Sumpin clone planned for next Monday (got the day off!).

5 gallons of IPA halfway through the boil, sparged another gallon off the grains to make a table beer, 1.020 to start. It'll be interesting to see how that goes. :)

Brewed a gluten free chocolate oatmeal stout on Saturday. Bottled a nice little Sierra Nevada clone (dry hopped with 2 oz of Mt. Hood pellets) yesterday.

Not a bad weekend!

Cooking up a batch of Ed Wort's Bee Cave IPA (BIAB) on Sunday in the garage with a few friends. Put a case of homebrew in the fridge this morning to drink while we brew.

I'm brewing my third overall batch tonight and having a couple buddies over. I think my enthusiasm has exceeded my ability, but I'm only too happy to share the joy of homebrewing with others.

Doing a porter tonight; will be a replication of Breckenridge Vanilla Porter I hope. :)

Plan is Bud Light Golden Wheat (ish) beer for a friend tomorrow. And maybe an IPA or APA or Stout for second batch if time allows. (If I get prepared enough ahead of time!)

Just put a starter on the stir plate for an American Brown Ale. I usually brew on Sunday, but my kid's class is singing the National Anthem for the Manchester Monarchs game on Sunday, so I guess I'll be brewing tomorrow.

Not brewing, but moving a batch of IPA to secondary and a friend (who has been teaching me how to brew) is moving his Welsh Ale to keg.

Installing my faucet/tap on my kegerator build to finish it off today and then tapping a keg of a Belgian Ale I brewed weeks ago.

THEN, Brewing a 60 minute IPA clone for some friends tomorrow.

I'm popping the cherry on my new all grain setup. I'm going to brew a Belgian Wit for my first ever all grain batch.

Golden Strong Ale on Sunday morning. Duvel clone. Made with homemade candi sugar. Hop Rod Rye just tapped!!!!

I'm planning on starting a raspberry wheat, it'll be ready in time for spring, perfect way to start the summer off

Brewing my first Saison this weekend. Hopefully, with the fermwrap and temp controller I got in this week, I can heat it up enough during fermentation.

Found some 6-month old Simcoe, so I'm usin it up on a Pliny clone. Maybe I'll do some Brandon O's Graff too.

To celebrate the move from the kitchen to the garage - Blichmann burner and kettle! - I am doing a simple America Pale Ale. It will be around 40 in the garage, so I figure ill do an AG when the mash temp will be a little easier to control.

Steve

Back