So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long Weekend brewing Monday an original recipe Chiswick Honey Bitter. A Chiswick Bitter clone recipe with 1/2 lb of honey malt substituted for the 1/2 lb of crystal malt. Might even attempt my first web cast. :mug:

Brewing a APA. It will be my first kegged beer when all said and done. Smells wonderfull in here. Williamette and Magnum Hops along with Crystal and Biscuit malts. yum.

On Monday I am brewing up a 20" Brown clone and my own Kolsch, the cool thing is I am using starters from my stirplate for the first time and using my converted fridge for fermenting! Woo hoo!

im brewing an ipa and a gingerbread brown ale this weekend. this upcoming week im brewing a honey wheat and bottling an imperial ipa, and chocolate stout.

In the home stretch of the boil on a Rogue Dead guy clone, based off Youper's "Undead Guy".

smells good in here :)

Well, technically it doesn't count, since I'm not brewing until tomorrow, but if milling grain does, then I'm making a Boston Plus.

Transfered 10gallons from primary to secondary. Not brewing but I think it still counts.

Brewed Samhain Pumpkin ale today. Hit my temps, gravity, and volumes perfect. Gonna let it sit in the primary for 4 weeks then keg it, that should dtill give me three week conditioning befor Halloween:drunk:

brewed 10 gallons of APA yesterday. just a few mins over 4 hours start to finish, including cleanup. pretty smooth brew day.

blackberry creme ale yesterday( for the not so hop heads) . Im thinking pumpkin ale this weekend yummy yummy

did 11g wit today. took 4 hours; never took that short of a time before. also kegged 10g oaked ipa today. nut brown ale in line next

brewing the new speckled heifer (spotted cow clone) partial mash kit from northernbrewer on friday... 12 will get bottled as usual, 12 with jalapenos, 12 with serranos, and 12 with half habaneros

:rockin:
:mug:

brewing the new speckled heifer (spotted cow clone) partial mash kit from northernbrewer on friday... 12 will get bottled as usual, 12 with jalapenos, 12 with serranos, and 12 with half habaneros

:rockin:
:mug:

I received this kit today. Looks really interesting.

Our home brew club is brewing 3 beers this weekend. 2 Big X-mas ales and a robust porter!

Latest posts

Back