So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing a simple 5 gallon batch of BM's Cream of three crops. After yesterdays DFH 60 min, and Thursdays simple pale ale.

Brewing an American Wheat this afternoon. I have a couple extra ounces of hops lying around, so I'm trying to decide whether I want to hop up the beer or not. Decisions, decisions.

Brewing an IPA with my leftover Galena, Chinook, Cascade, Centennial, and Willamette hops. All is going well so far and looks to be my best brewday since I started back up in January.

I can't believe I waited so long to start All Grain.

twbalding said:
Brewing a dry Irish stout on Sunday... It's been a month since I've been able to brew. Was trying to have it for St Pattys here in Savannah but may just be to late:(

7 in primary, then bottle. Georgia coastal winters will carb it up in time. Wish I was in Savannah to see the green fountain this year

Making the Miller Lite(really triple hopped) Clone from the recipe section right now. I have friends that keep wanting to try my homebrew but from drinking with them I doubt they would like the ones I have made so far so I figured I would make this. It is cheap and I figure with summer coming this could be a good lawnmower beer.

Brewed up a Maibock earlier today. Letting it settle a bit so I can drop some break material before I pitch. Using a slurry of 2112 and shooting for a 58F fermentation temp. I guess it's not a real Maibock, but its all I can do. Anyone tried this before? Should be drinkable and quite mellow by May.

Me. Apparently my greatest wife in the world had been stashing money away for a few months. Go to get $12 worth of keg parts at labs today and walk out with $500 in equipment. Can finally brew at my house. Munitions pale ale kit substituting williamete and cascade hops with citra :rockin::mug:

image-2317844664.jpg

2 weeks in on 5gal of IPA. 1 week in on an Apfelwein. Doing a little research on what to start brewing tomorrow. It's tough to get a solid pipeline going.

image.jpg

Finally Brewed my Russian Imperial Stout today. Beautiful dark bitter chocolate mocha tasting wort. Bubbling away with WLP001 as I type. Managed 8 gallons BIAB in my keggle with a 2 gallon sparge. 70% efficiency which I'm pleased with for a 1.090 wort. Good day.

kellysrepairs said:
lemon lime hefe tomorrow after an early day at work. 10 in expected here in Denver.:rockin:

I just bottled my LLH yesterday, and can't wait to try it in a few weeks! I think I'm going to brew another batch soon!

Just brewed a Dundalk Irish Heavy yesterday. It was 59 degrees and sunshine (for mid Feb.)! Perfect weather for a outside brew day.:)

Making an all Amarillo Ipa next weekend. Going for a mix betweeen a bells 2 hearted base and a Green Flash IPA base.

Brewed my first 5 Gallon batch of American Wheat. Followed directions and the only thing that went a little wrong was I boiled over the mash when I put the hops in. It's brewing nicely right now though. Can't wait to sample.

image-2900559373.jpg

Brewed a Pale Ale today. Basic recipe, but wanted to try out the Belma hops I had purchased. I figured a pale ale would be a good way to get an idea of what these hops are all about.

Great brew day today. Did my honeydo list yesterday, so I had all day to take my time and brew.

special bitter 1/2 way through boiling. cool and clear outside, a nice 63 degrees. did a lot of work today outside today, so i'm relaxing with an evening brew

US-05. Want to keep it clean so the Saaz can shine through. I was thinking that if the recipe turns out ok, an interesting experiment would be to try witbier yeast.

I got the idea because I had extra pilsner and wheat malt already ground and mixed as well as extra saaz from a witbier recipe I had to cut in half due to my LHBS being short on flaked wheat. If it turns out ok I'll make sure to post the recipe and notes.

After a couple of forced postponement I'm doing a 6 gallon batch of my "Devils Sidekick" dark lager (s-23 yeast)

staticmap

image-1760936615.jpg

image-359299054.jpg

US-05. Want to keep it clean so the Saaz can shine through. I was thinking that if the recipe turns out ok, an interesting experiment would be to try witbier yeast.

I got the idea because I had extra pilsner and wheat malt already ground and mixed as well as extra saaz from a witbier recipe I had to cut in half due to my LHBS being short on flaked wheat. If it turns out ok I'll make sure to post the recipe and notes.

Use the same exact recipe and chuck in WLP 550 and you'll have a monster. :ban:

Just put a St. Paul porter in the primary yesterday! After a year and a half of no brewing (can't breathe... passing...out....!) I have gotten back on the horse, as it were.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back