So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully if I end up having more time this Sunday, I'm gonna brew my Celebration Ale Clone!

this weekend i'll be dog sitting my brothers two boston terriers along with my dog and attempting to make a Rye Pale Ale.

should be fun.:drunk:

Weekends are too busy anymore, especially in the fall. I brewed last night, chilled overnight, and pitched this morning. I still have to scrub everything up.

Wife said she expected me to brew this weekend. I can't let her down.

Rye Pale Ale on the agenda, but I'm not sure exactly WHEN I'm brewing. I'm shooting for Sat morning if I can get all of my ducks in a row beforehand.

Planning on my first 20 gallon weekend. Brewing my first Saison with one brew buddy and then my favorite double IPA recipe with another brew buddy. Should be fun.

I should be bottling my first batch of a blonde ale this weekend! I can't wait!! I'm so excited!!

I am going to try very hard to brew twice this weekend, U507 American Schwarzbier tonight and one of the following three on Sunday, depending on what yeast LHBS has:

-242 Sqn. Ale (Belgian Dark Strong)
-Alcoa Puritan ESB
-Doncaster Brown Ale

I have not brewed in a month, and that beer was dumped so I must make up for lost time!

I'm bottling my fourth batch, a Rogue Dead Guy clone. The samples I've taken for hydrometer readings have tasted very good so far. Fingers crossed that the beer tastes just as good!

Finally brewing my first attempt at a Belgian Tripel this weekend - calling it Tripel Entendre. It is made up of about 8 lbs of light & amber DME left over from a shopping trip, 1.5 lbs of cane sucrose candi-fied (converted to invert sugar), some mild hops, and a starter of WPL500 that I just cold-crashed in the fridge on Tuesday. It will need to age so probably won't be ready by xmas. Guess I'll have to brew something else in the meantime after this. ;)

Brewing my first porter. Doing a partial mash; had to add some heat once so far. I'll be doing a late addition of NB's Maris Otter extract. And my starter of Wyeast 1388 West Yorkshire Ale is ready to go.

I'm calling it Back to School Porter. I am back in school pursuing a master's degree (finally), and put together this recipe on the first day of classes. It should be ready to enjoy right around finals week. :tank:

Brewing the NB Kiwi express ag kit right this second...just about to mash out! Wife thinks I'm mowing the lawn...

Brewed a traditional Bock yesterday. Performed a triple decoction mash which made me remember why I haven't done a decoction mash for years. Too much damn work & time involved! Geesh.

on Wednesday, i took the blow tube out of my first batch of wheat beer.
on Thursday, i bottled my first ipa
on Friday, i racked my second ipa to secondary
on Saturday (today) i'm doing my second batch wheat beer.

how's that?

Brewed my first all grain last night! It was awesome. Just missed the OG but it's not too bad for my first go at it. Chocolate oatmeal stout and it tasted so good :D

Last night I bottled my chocolate milk stout. Right now I'm brewing a brown ale. The only bad part is that I emptied the fridge of homebrew while bottling and forgot to restock. So I have to brew without a homebrew in hand. Guess it should be the best batch yet!

Brewed my first full extract boil on my new Blichman burner. Made Brewers Best Milk Stout. Thinking of adding some Vanilla Bean to it but not sure yet.

Pitched yeast to 12 gal of a red Saison about 2 hrs ago. Tomorrow it's 10 gal of a simcoe centennial citra double IPA.

Brewed a Robust Porter BIAB method, bottled/kegged an Irish Red, and drank a few Haus Ales in the process. Good brewday.

Brewed the Northern Brewer Black IPA last night and then the Northern Brewer Big Honkin Stout this afternoon. The ferment chamber in the basement is experiencing some flatulence at the moment! Wanted to make an all cascade IPA today also but got tied up watching football.

mashing a barleywine as we speak, gotta get an early jump on things, want to get done at a respectable time today!

Just got done with my second brew session, it was my first partial mash. Continually hopped American IPA. Chilling in the sink right now.

Latest posts

Back