So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put a batch of JZ's Old Monster Barleywine in the fermenter. Man what a long day, took forever to boil down the wort to the right volume. Did this as my 40th bday beer for next January.

12 hours of brewing, 12 gallons of English IPA and 6 gallons of ESB in the fermenters. Time to grill some dry aged bone in ribeyes.

Just fired up the element on HLT for a 10 gallon german pils
first shot at a lager:rockin:

A wheat beer with harvested yeast from a batch of blonde ale I brewed a couple of months ago.

Second batch of the weekend (and yesterday's is already bubbling) for me. Heating up my strike water for a rustic farmhouse saison

Just put to bed the all grain version of BYO's Founders breakfast stout recipe, smells incredible and with an OG of 1082 my biggest beer to date, looking forward to cracking these open at Christmas, recipe from here -http://***********/stories/issue/article/issues/258-januaryfebruary-2009/1911-founders-brewings-breakfast-stout-clone

First all grain brew is coming up to boil! Mash and sparge went well, but temp dipped on the mash some. Still looking good though.

Just brewed up a multigrain extra stout,which has 11 type of malts/flakes.Bravo hops and my last washed cali v yeast.I like the attenuation this yeast has.I ended up at 140 -150 degrees the first 20 min of mash-hope this doesnt effect it negativley.THen i had it at 155-7,which is what i was going for.

Back