So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to the lake this weekend, but last night I broke down and cleaned all of my cornies and kegged up my Lil Belgian Trap, and transfered my Belgian Tripel to secondary to cold crash/condition for a week or so(needed to get it off the yeast, and saved the 3787 for future use). Both samples were great but the Tripel has me really excited, it's exactly what I was going for tastes alot like a Westmalle :) Glad I listened to the Jamil podcast and did my homework before brewing it, tastes like it paid off!

I've been on a month+ hiatus, but just picked up around 200lbs of grain, so after this weekend, it's on!

Brewing a big chocolate brown ald tonight. Second use of the keg converted mash tun. It has the single layer of reflectix on it (kept up from the bottom of the keg) secured with aluminum tape (fully sealed to prevent water from getting behind it). Now that the dip tube is properly installed, it should be a good session.

Gonna brew my first SMaSH beer Sunday, never used maris otter and have a ton of centennial pellets so going to make 5 gallons of a MO-Centennial SMaSH IPA. Also going to make 5 gallons of a big hop bomb of an IIPA since I haven't made one since January. Should be a long but hoppy brew day.

Took an extra day off and brewing an Octoberfest today and then planning a Pale Ale for tomorrow.

I hope so. I finished up my ingredient list last night for an old ale. This would be a good time to find a 5 gallon oak barrel.

Jamil's Evil Twin tomorrow morning. My second attempt. Gonna do a 90 minute boil this time to see what a difference it makes.

Brewing a Scottish 80 Sunday or Monday.

Was going to do the Scottish on Sunday and a Vanilla Bean Porter on Monday, but with the recent spike in temps we've had I've decided I need to bust out my swamp cooler for one more use. And of course I only have room in it for one fermenting bucket.

That and I placed an order from NB for Denny Conns RyePA and a SNPA clone, decided that I'll do malty, hoppy, malty, hoppy ;)

Getting ready to mash in on my first recipe formulation, an Eng/Am oatmeal brown. I may bottle my Christmas apfelwein too if I still feel like it after brewing... meh, maybe tomorrow. And maybe next month. :D

got an oktoberfest to be brewed this weekend. most likely on labor day monday. :mug:

Brewed a Dunkelweizen earlier today, and an Oktoberfest with ale yeast tomorrow or monday.

Just looked at my recipes....

5 gallons of St. Hermes Ale and 5 gallons of Elephant Malt Liquor. Crack out the 40 oz'ers!

Back