So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was planning a pumpkin ale today but when I bent over to plug in an extension cord on Thursday morning I couldn't stand back up. Been horizontal ever since. So I guess I'm not brewing this weekend.

I just finished pitting & pureeing 5 lbs of cherries, so now I'm ready to brew up five gallons Cherry Fever Stout partial mash style!

the oktoberfest i planned on brewing may have to wait for another weekend. just got back from the homebrew store where i scored on ingredients for a pumpkin porter. :ban: this brew should be interesting as i've had pumpkin ale before but not a pumpkin porter. :mug:

Oh my god...

A five gallon batch of mead which will be split in to a mulberry melomel and ground cherry melomel.

Two gallons of apfelwein.

1.5 gallons of crab apple cyser.

5.5 gallons of my Kentucky Common.

I have been a busy bee.

Just about at boil for an AHS Greenbelt Pale Ale. The wife just left for the beach for a few hours. Now after I brew, I can get stuff done undisturbed!

Way to busy to brew this weekend, but I did score some gear from 2 homebrew shops I've never visited before. One is new, the other one is not quite so local.

I'm brewing a AHS Sam Adam's Boston Ale clone. Doing it as a mini mash and just started the clock on the grains.

Horribly jetlagged, was up at 4am yesterday with a 2 year old, wife asleep... I couldn't think of a better use of 4am than brewing the Oktoberfest kit I had around. 5 gallons of a California steam kit today, trying to stockpile for a party late October.

Brewing my first hefe tomorrow, keeping it nice and simple with hallertau and wlp300.

It's funny that when I was getting educated onto good beer the first step I took from boring larger was hefeweizens and it has taken me quite a while of homebrewing to get round to making one.

Brewing up 5 gallons of Chocolate Brown Ale right now. Mash is almost done. Sparge water is heatin up. Time for a beer.

Just did KingBrians Samhian Pumpkin in my first AG BIAB. Was not prepared fully and made a mess adding the grain but I think it'll come out fine. whatever RDWHAHB :)

Brewed yesterday with a friend...two 5 gal AG batches. His was a pumpkin spice porter. Mine is more of an amber ale. Same hops schedule, slightly different grain bills, similar OG's. He spiced his in the last 15...I'll do a spice tea in the secondary. Both bubbling away nicely now while I hahb(or 4)!

10 gallons of partial mash imperial red in the fermenter today! OG 1.075, 75 IBU's, ready for wet hops in a couple weeks!

brewed a 5 gal extract little creatures pale ale (lcpa). It should be my last all extract as i've got most of the pieces together for my AG setup.

Latest posts

Back