So clear it scares me.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oldschool said:
Heady Topper is the dirtiest, haziest, beer I have seen and is one of the best. That is all.

Yes, it is. You'll notice that it's in a can, and they urge you to not remove it except by way of drinking. ;)

I can verify this. It is why my Stone clone's never come out how I want. Not enough Norse Goddess cleavage.

And if you try to substitute with German Goddesses you just end up with their chest hair in your beer.

And if you try to substitute with German Goddesses you just end up with their chest hair in your beer.

Have you ever been to Germany? Outside of far up north the women are quite attractive, and in Bavaria many are super hot. In the north there are some ugly ones but German women are not at all known for hairiness, Greeks maybe.

Rev.

Have you ever been to Germany? Outside of far up north the women are quite attractive, and in Bavaria many are super hot. In the north there are some ugly ones but German women are not at all known for hairiness, Greeks maybe.

Rev.

Unfortunately I've never been, but would love to visit. I'm sure everyone realizes it was a joke. Heidi Klum dispelled the myth of hairy German women a long time ago.

And when I do visit, I'll avoid the north since "there are some ugly ones" :)

Thanks,
Isaac

Rev.

I loved every little place I went in Bavaria. Hell, I loved Germany. But for wimmens, I'll take the Med any day, and for beers...my three years in Belgium were well spent!

When I get a really beautifully clear beer in my glass, I will drink it slowly, and study it through the light until my wife tells me I am a fool of a man. I will do anything to get brilliantly clear beer. It is a mark of skill of the brewer.

You are a poet.

Back