Smwbo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's actually SWMBO, not SMWBO, and it means "Search Way More Beforehand, OP."
:D

arturo7 said:
You guys aren't very observant, are you...

Silly whining must be over...

You know those stickies @ the top of the forums that say "read me first!" and "FAQ"?
Those are there for a reason...
So questions like this... That are indeed "frequently asked" can be answered without wasting time a energy on every lazy new person who simply refuses to find the answers that are right in front of them. Lol!

LexxTalon said:
Though... Now i am curious about 'EAC'... I'll have to do some deep digging...

It's going to cost you a premium membership to really enjoy being EAC

-= Jason =-

uggg... you guys are all a real bunch of EACs... you keep COMPLETELY ignoring what the OP actually asked...

They asked what "SMWBO" stands for... Not the more-common-on-HBT, "SWMBO".

PS. I still like cheese
PSS. I may have to go get some cheese now.... now that I'm kinda thinkin' about cheese.

Silly whining must be over...

You know those stickies @ the top of the forums that say "read me first!" and "FAQ"?
Those are there for a reason...
So questions like this... That are indeed "frequently asked" can be answered without wasting time a energy on every lazy new person who simply refuses to find the answers that are right in front of them. Lol!

Actually, I was referring the the fact the thread title is SMWBO rather than SWMBO.

actually... I accidentally quoted you Arturo... that was a general statement about the whole thread... lol! Sorry for the confusion.

uggg... you guys are all a real bunch of EACs... you keep COMPLETELY ignoring what the OP actually asked...

They asked what "SMWBO" stands for... Not the more-common-on-HBT, "SWMBO".

Wow, you are calling us EACs? I'm very well aware of what the OP wrote and the acronym he was actually asking about! PVH corrected the OP 3 and a half weeks ago!!!

They must also be She Males With Big Organs

sound-big-organ.jpg

the_finger.gif

I know I've seen this question but cant find it:-/ what dies (does) SMWBO stand for?
Oh THANK YOU!, I was the last ****** bag to ask that and man I got railed. THE TORCH IS PASSED!

OBTW it stands for: Saute'd Meatballs With Braised Oysters

He didn't even spell it right!!!!!!!

Back