Smoky mountain beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPORT546

Reaction score
I am going to be in the smoky mountains on vacation next week with the little lady. Anyone from the region have any suggestions on local breweries or beer related activities we can do in the area? Especially since they are calling for rain next week, not that they know what they are talking about but I want to be prepared/ go no matter what.

Thanks

There is a Smoky Mountain Brewpub in downtown Gatlinburg. I went there a few years back, I remember there being great beer and food!

Might as well hit up Smokey Mountain Brewery as jedirand mentioned. The beer and food are average, but the foreign waitresses are pretty hot if you like the Czechoslovakian look. Don't expect their English to be any good though. We were there a couple years ago. My wife had a hell of a time asking what cheese they had available for the cheeseburger and finally just said "yes" to "cheese".

My review - There is food and there is beer that's average for craft beer. Don't expect great things.

Makes me think of that place on the next mtn over from our house in PA. Kind of a red neck lookin joint called "The Dew Drop Inn". For real,just like the song. Great back roads for corner burnin in the smokies too.

Latest posts

Back