Sierra Nevada 30th Barleywine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mccann51

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this, perhaps somebody could guide me to a better place if it's not.

I had Sierra Nevada's 30th Anniversary Barleywine last night and damn was it good; probably gonna have to pick up another (or two). I was wondering if anybody had a recipe or notion of a recipe for this beer. Thanks!

when is this released? I have called every local place and no one knows when it will be in stock. any help thanks in advance.

That stuff is amazing. Two bars in my area had it on draft for a while.

And I had a bottle of the 30th Anniversary series Grand Cru last weekend. It's pretty awesome too.

aycockbrews said:
well I called SN its released every january

Awesome! I thought it was a one time thing for last year! Can't wait to get my hands on seme more this year.

I believe I have a recipe for Bigfoot, but not specifically the 30th Anniv Ed.

southren wine the local distributor wont have any in till the 3rd week of january so hopefully by the end of the month

30th anniversary Barley wine?!?!! Oh Texas Alcohol board.... Why do you have to be so lame.

Guys sorry to be the barier of bad news. Bigfoot is released every Jan-Feb the 30th Anniv. Was a one time thing almost 2 years ago. You can still find bottles floating around. I have a few myself but they are not producing it anymore.

I came out as part of a 4 beer series in 2010. They released one evey couple of months started with a Stout then a Bock then came the Black Barleywine and finished with the Grand Cru which is a blend. Last year they started with the partnership and released the Belgiums which are going to be produced more than once. If you find bottles of the 30th beer grab them. They all age well (except for the bock) The stout is starting to fall but the black bw and grand cru are awesome.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back