Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisgoestoeleven

Reaction score
Were the Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary beers released just in 2010, or introduced in 2010 and continuously produced? A local general store/beer and wine shop has a few bottles of the Black Barleywine and the Stout from the 30th anniversary run, and I wanted to know if they were 2 year old bottles or new ones. Seems like a stupid question, but one that bears asking if I can maybe get my hands on some 2 year old Sierra barleywine.

I believe just released in 2010. Get them, and then trade me a bottle.

That was a one time thing from a couple years ago. I remember the Fritz and Ken Stout being really, really good.

Although to be honest, Sierra Nevada doesn't make much that I don't like.

Local beer store around me has a case of 30th Anniversary and they are marking it down (been sitting a while). I think originally $130 or something, then marked down to $115, and then the guy told me he'd made me a really good deal. I passed and got Port's Anniversary Ale case of bombers instead.

Back