Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a batch of wine, SWMBO drank it gone so quick I was pulling it from the carboy one bottle at a time. It never made it to 'bottled'.
I made another batch that is undrinkable. Maybe in a year...
I have two batches going now that really have potential. They were both incredible when racking to the bright tank. These will get bottled!
Gotta love SWMBO!

Dude, try some Hard Lemonade. Look for YooperBrew's thread. This is like Liquid Panty Melter. 2liter bottles were as close as this got.

My wonderful SWMBO and the other K in K&K Brewing

in the BVI's
328.jpg
And in the Swiss Alps
P4240207.jpg
Queens day Amsterdam
P4300646.jpg

I only just found this thread, so here's SHWMBO enjoying a rare beer-drinking moment in Alesund, Norway. I think her resolve was melted 'cos (a) I was paying the horrifying Norwegian beer prices, and (b) we're Mets fans (we met at Shea Stadium, for our sins), and you can see the bar name. It was back in the heady days of June 2007, way back when Mets fans had something to smile about...

[BTW anyone checking out the scenery in the background will be chased down and thrown in a fjord by the guy in the gray teeshirt. Probably.]

P1000327 Amy Drinking Beer!.jpg

Bumping this thread to hopefully get it started again. We are all some seriously lucky bastards. Here's my pasty, big-eared, non-photo-genic, ugly self with my sweet thang.

swmbo_me.jpg

It is cool to see a few pics that cross the years. A Prost to all those who lapse the years with SWMBO. That takes work!

Yes it does. Gotta pick the battles. I give in to almost everything. That way she puts up stuff like with bottles, carboys and weird smells from the closet.

Thought i'd throw mine out there, dont have too many "through the years" only been about 6.

Wife and I in 2005 at Phillies Game
175rtx.jpg

Our Wedding 2007
359w8t4.jpg

i'm not a premier supporter yet!

Thought i'd throw mine out there, dont have too many "through the years" only been about 6.

Wife and I in 2005 at Phillies Game
175rtx.jpg

Our Wedding 2007
359w8t4.jpg

i'm not a premier supporter yet!

GREAT pics .. I grew up outside Philly in Wynnewood, then later in Villanova..tough abt Phillies this year, but they gave a great season..

hey, they had a chance to defend, I can't complain, it was definitely fun last year, and fun this year even though they lost

the 2nd pic was a pro pic, i have one in the middle of broad street with city hall in the background which is awesome too, the photog's did a great job

Wife this summer at a poker run event.....
4097896807_d3a98fe3fb_o.jpg

I'll see if I cant find one of both of us.....it appears, like most brewers on this board, I definitely married up!

I must admit I am really, really, lucky in the SWMBO department. Not only is she attractive, but much smarter than me, much nicer than me, and all around a better person. We have been dating close to four years now, and its been great every second. She puts up with all of my crap, which is a lot, and has made me want to be a better person. Oh yeah, and here is what she looks like:

The picture is of poor quality, and the color is off, but I think you get a good enough idea.
Megan%20and%20kitty.JPG

She's the one on the left. :ban:

I must admit I am really, really, lucky in the SWMBO department. Not only is she attractive, but much smarter than me, much nicer than me, and all around a better person. We have been dating close to four years now, and its been great every second. She puts up with all of my crap, which is a lot, and has made me want to be a better person.

Sounds alot like my situation :mug: Starting to feel the pressure from both of our moms to pop the question though :drunk:

Sounds alot like my situation :mug: Starting to feel the pressure from both of our moms to pop the question though :drunk:

Yeah, I am not too the point. We started dating in high school, and she's only 19 now. So her parents aren't really pushing anything. And given that I haven't graduated college yet, or have a job, neither are my parents.

Good! lol enjoy it while it lasts... we started dating when we were 22...now that we're 26 I don't have to worry about my girlfriend's clock ticking, but her mother's. She's already picking names for the grandkids that don't exist yet....sheesh! To all those that have been there, and done that- is this normal?

That's from the honeymoon. They gave her a whiskey sour we decided had no alcohol, and then went onto a BMC. I feel mildly ashamed now.

Lucypinder-posing-sexy-dresswhite_674.jpg

This is my SWMBO in the parking lot behind my local pub. I had just had 15 pints of bitter and a few shots. Until I got the pics back from Walmart I never knew that cameras took pictures of what you thought you saw!

HA! I've got you ALL beat! My partner is the hottest thing imaginable!

Proof:
hog_002.jpg

AND

howard_cigar.jpg

He is a perfect cross between Tony Soprano and Mad Eye Moody.

Back off, Yooper! I know you got your eye on him! :D

I guess since I started this one I need to add some more....

this is vegas 08 with her sister who is also hot!
vegas4444.jpg

And this is one of our engagment photos
engagement3-1.jpg

Well, I don't have a SWMBO, but I have a hubby and since some of the other lovely ladies on this forum shares, so am I....

Happy New Years!
HappyNewYear.jpg

And our other expensive hobby....
untitled-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back