Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same way. I told him he was a ugly bastard the same day I met him. It makes me like him more, actually.

It's cool BB. I'm pretty sure me and Billy are old friends who haven't met.

I feel the same way. I told him he was a ugly bastard the same day I met him. It makes me like him more, actually.

I'd love to meet up with a bunch of y'all for some brews sometime. but y'all will have to wear horse blinders so you're not staring at my lady!

She's always like... Dad what ya doing ? 11 years and going strong.

image-2246782051.jpg

Channel66 said:
May want to work on her shooting form a bit.

Though you had me fooled I'd say she's a 25 y/o at first read as well.

Oh yeah the form, lol! These were her first couple shots, we worked on her stance, she got a lot better by the end of the day

Here's mine. Not getting married until September. Do I still have time to get out? :)

image-523585467.jpg

image-2226230765.jpg

PJoyce85 said:
Here's mine. Not getting married until September. Do I still have time to get out? :)

Yes, get out now before football season, never trust a girl in a Vikings shirt. Just kidding. Your a lucky guy she's a cutie.

cheesehed007 said:
Yes, get out now before football season, never trust a girl in a Vikings shirt. Just kidding. Your a lucky guy she's a cutie.

She got that when we went to MN (where I'm from and her first trip to America).

She's not lucky though. I'm damn ugly :)

lets bump this back up!

here is the wifey playin guitar hero... snuck a picture... she hates them.
IMG_20130315_215809_zps241e2d7d.jpg

Rivenin said:
lets bump this back up!

here is the wifey playin guitar hero... snuck a picture... she hates them.

Brave man sneaking that pic and then posting it. I took of video of the lady doing Just Dance 2 on the Wii, sent it to my boss and needless to say, I got screamed at :)

gcdowd said:
We won't tell!

Ok ok. How about a compromise? Here is one of her playing Guitar Hero. While not nearly as embarrassing, I will be able to continue to 1) still be engaged to this women and 2) not have my testicles ripped off.

image-2923594483.jpg

snaps10 said:
Sleeping on the couch isn't so bad...it's kind of like camping

I had my "fun" camping days in the military :)

I most of the time end up sleeping on the floor because I make a fort from the couch cushions.

Latest posts

Back