Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From our engagement shoot

image-517965927.jpg

my favorite
image-3467021156.jpg

She is totally on board with my brewing. She convinced me to brew an O-Fest for our wedding... I'm Using the O-Fest as an excuse to get a chest freezer (should be here next week)

bottlebomber said:
You should have let her drink all that :drunk: ;)

Haha she said she was going to I was only going to have a taste of each and drive home . After two or three 10%-14% samplers she realized she could not finish them . I helped her out and found someone to pick us up .

wildwest450 said:
Nice, finally a proper pic. We don't need to see baby bumps, kids, or pet pics....

_

Yea I got lucky and found a beer drinker and a brewer all in one she brews 70% of the batches with me and even schedules brew days and nights before I can

image-2139129221.jpg

She hates beer, but loves me. Bought me a mr beer for Christmas and a Midwest groupon kit after the mr beer experiment. She also just bought me a keg connection premium 2 faucet refrigerator kit for fathers day.

image-1480302818.jpg

allenH said:
Most don't like preggo pics, but this is one of my favorite pics of her.

Absolutely not true. Great pic! Actually a little dissapointed that this was our last time, but we don't want anymore kids, lol.

Haha, I'm assuming you are talking about the pic with her in the sweater. That was taken with the iPhone 4 inside a mall just after thanksgiving without the flash, no creativeness intended.

image-1439671841.jpg

My wife and SWMBO with my new .223 on our date today. We also shot our first 30-30 lever action! Good day!

ahaley said:
My wife and SWMBO with my new .223 on our date today. We also shot our first 30-30 lever action! Good day!

Very nice wife and rifle. Looks like a Remington 700. I'm a big hunter and my girl likes to shoot for fun, I'm thinking about a Tikka T3 TAC in .223. Looking good!

Antler said:
Very nice wife and rifle. Looks like a Remington 700. I'm a big hunter and my girl likes to shoot for fun, I'm thinking about a Tikka T3 TAC in .223. Looking good!

I wish it was a Remington 700 lol, it's a savage axis .223, I want to go on a hunting trip but I don't know anything about it, and my wife is getting used to shooting now. She wants a
Lever action rifle ;)

ahaley said:
I wish it was a Remington 700 lol, it's a savage axis .223, I want to go on a hunting trip but I don't know anything about it, and my wife is getting used to shooting now. She wants a
Lever action rifle ;)

The savages are a real nice budget rifles. I have a camo savage edge in .22-250. If you want a fun time do some reading on coyote hunting and pick up an electric caller. The first time you see that coyote running to your call, coming right at you, while your tryin your best to keep calm and get your rifle on him. The biggest adrenalin rush I think I've ever experienced.

Antler said:
The savages are a real nice budget rifles. I have a camo savage edge in .22-250.

Ya they're pretty affordable, which I love and it's a good rifle

Back