Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chillin with our recent addition to the family

2012-04-28_18-09-29_46.jpg

Bernie Brewer said:
Is her name Rosie? Just wondering.

Im jealous. I would love to build a plane. But after two bouts of kidney stones and a lack of funds, I am grounded anyway so why bother.

I've had dozens if not upwards of 100 kidney stones... How does that ground you, exactly?

She probably wouldn't be too happy if she knew I posted this, but I love my SWMBO. She puts up with a lot, and is an avid drinker of my homebrew. This pic is from a few years back, but it's one of my favorites.

us.jpg

emjay said:
I've had dozens if not upwards of 100 kidney stones... How does that ground you, exactly?

Sounds like you need to cut back on your calcium intake. I recommend you stop breast feeding for starters...
:D

She probably wouldn't be too happy if she knew I posted this, but I love my SWMBO. She puts up with a lot, and is an avid drinker of my homebrew. This pic is from a few years back, but it's one of my favorites.

she looks a little bit like Pam from The Office.

Here's my lovely wife. We've been married 17 years, and I couldn't be happier. She doesn't have a taste for beer, so I get to drink all the beer I make if I want to. She can also cook! Win, win for me....

image-2186628868.jpg

My friend literally just came back from Maui in a cast. He was biking down the grade from Haleakala and his long sleeve shirt he had tied around his waist drifted off into the rear wheel and he crashed his bike over sideways. His wife was a hundred feet in front of him or so and didn't notice he wasn't behind her for miles lol. Thought I'd share.

You don't have to wear helmets on Maui. When my wife and I honeymooned there no one wore helmets. Worried me something awful, too.

Dan, not what I pictured you looking like. I always envisioned, I don't know, more like James Bond!

Because his avatar (I'm assuming a young Dan) looks just like sean connery, the best 007?

Then again, maybe it IS Connery.

Here is me and my wife of 5 1/2 years. This was at a wedding this year on St. Patrick's Day at Notre Dame. It was an awesome time!

480925_10101561648800149_6845985_71909625_301732493_n.jpg

so whats with the molestache? Nice lip sweater. I'm just kidding...but seriously...are you a pilot or a cop or something? Maybe a private investigator? Push broom.

Magnum pi. Grandpa eyebrow. Lip mullet. Ned flanders. Seruously though...i'm just playin. Chick is hot in or out of focus.....nut duster.

chumpsteak said:
Magnum pi. Grandpa eyebrow. Lip mullet. Ned flanders. Seruously though...i'm just playin. Chick is hot in or out of focus.....nut duster.

Haha thanks. I don't mind takin **** about the mustache, I work in western Canada and hear it all the time. They say it's a Newfie thing lol

Nose neighbor, Lady Tickler, trash stash, crumb catcher, fanny duster,pushbroom, nose bug and mobile hop strainer.

Back