Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pic.php

The SWMBO or otherwise known as "the pastors wife" lol

Glam shot...

n625441014_87051_9338.jpg

The blond sitting on the bench... Were at Russian River Brewing for the release of Younger!
180697_10150090906883613_756583612_6278359_2049821_n.jpg

Just to prove she's with me...
n756583612_395729_1101.jpg

Joe, you are either:

A. Extremely funny
B. Extremely rich
C. Blackmailing her to be with you

LOL, i wonder some days on how i got (get) so lucky. :confused: It must be my oversized... keg.

Its been 4.5 years now. The best thing is she LOVES craft beer, she buys ingredient kits for me to brew FOR her, LOVES game meat (deer, elk and bear are her favorite)

Gotta love those CA women :mug:

LOL, i wonder some days on how i got (get) so lucky. :confused: It must be my oversized... keg.

Its been 4.5 years now. The best thing is she LOVES craft beer, she buys ingredient kits for me to brew FOR her, LOVES game meat (deer, elk and bear are her favorite)

Gotta love those CA women :mug:

My wife is from CA, and will drink my beer, but doesn't beg for it. And I had to convince her there were other proteins than chicken and fish when I met her but she'll eat everything now.:D

Here she is... I'm a lucky guy!

Us.jpg

She even helps out, even though she's not too fond of the smell. Give me time... I'm still working on her ;)

518.JPG

You realize you're responding to a two year old post?

Just me, but I miss The Pol,
and the pictures of his other half. :D

Can we get a MOD edit in here vis a vis the whole SWMBO thing?

Next thing you know some ****** is going to be telling us he has a newly printed EAC card.

Hear, Hear!!!!

I move for a mandatory one-week suspension for anyone that gives up SWMBO and EAC info. Put a dunce cap on 'em and put 'em in a corner for a week.......

I guess I can't post pics yet - I tried to do my kegerator tonight too...one last try in case the problem is between the keyboard and the operator...

lightbox

I guess I can't post pics yet - I tried to do my kegerator tonight too...one last try in case the problem is between the keyboard and the operator...

lightbox

5539960337_89153bcbf1.jpg

Sorry to tell you this, but the error is not in between the keyboard and operator... the error is with the operator!

Back