Show off your brewing setup!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BCBrewing

Reaction score
I apologize if anyone has already done this! But..

One great thing about brewing is everyone does it a bit differently, but we are all dedicated to making the best brew we can! I think all of us are creative in setting up our equipment, to be as efficient as we can! So next time your brewing or bottling/kegging take a couple quick pictures and show off your setups!! It could help others with different ideas and ultimately help us all become better brewers!

Typical 10gal setup

image-249118365.jpg

image-434008273.jpg

These are great! Keep them coming! I'm almost embarrassed to put mine on here after all these! Mine really is getto!! Haha!

My super simple cooler, pitcher,and burner setup. Been using it for 7 years, nothing fancy but it works

image-2152968099.jpg

image-1704875144.jpg

Love the cinder block setup. I wonder if anyone has made a stand that has burners inside stone/brick blocks, kind of like a brick BBQ.

image-3000283415.jpg

I had some extra metal laying around and built this brew tower. I can't wait for my next AG batch

Built this in 2012. Boil kettle on far left, Mash Tun in center and HLT on right. Two march pumps on the lower shelf. Since then I have upgraded the CFC to a Therminator and the grain bins for buckets.

2013-03-17_07-05-03_377.jpg

Love the cinder block setup. I wonder if anyone has made a stand that has burners inside stone/brick blocks, kind of like a brick BBQ.

It wouldn't be a bad idea. The cinder blocks are excellent heat insulators. My HLT only drops about 10 degrees over the course of a 45 minute fly sparge.

image-542210050.jpg

My three tier setup lol, yes that's a bottling bucket hanging by the handle from hooks that are attached to garage ceiling acting as my fly sparge bucket but this setup works really well for me and I usually hit my numbers

I starter with BIAB several years ago, then built a 3 tier setup. I need money so I sold that setup and I am now back to BIAB but with a new stand with a pivoting hoist.

2013-11-09 14.43.46.jpg

2013-10-12 16.03.36.jpg

clarksc4 said:
My super simple cooler, pitcher,and burner setup. Been using it for 7 years, nothing fancy but it works

Hey, you stole my setup... Wait a minute, mine is still in the basement, yours just looks like mine! Ghetto rigs work just fine.

I don't have pics but I can explain and you'll get it. I brew in a condo. 3 gallon batches. I heat strike water on my porch with a turkey fryer burner. I mash in a round 5 gallon cooler that sits on an end table. I heat sparge water on the stovetop and use a 1 gallon pitcher to measure and move wort from the tun to the kettle. I start the first runnings on the burner while I stir the sparge to save time. I run off the sparge and add it to the almost boiling wort outside on the burner. I use an immersion chiller hooked up to the sink in the bathroom to chill.

Don't know if I'd want to do 5 gallons batches in an apartment.

I need to take a newer picture... This was right after I built it.. HLT on top MLT in the middle, and the BK is steaming away... Single pump, RIMS.

Kids and beer 007.jpg

My two tier right after I built it. I've since gone electric on the HLT, and moved the propane burner down to the boil kettle

null_zps1dcab446.jpg

I live in an apartment and still manage to do 20L brews courtesy to the Braumeister.

Hi. Just wondering if you are using that hoprocket for hopping or filtering? I have the same setup ie. hoprocket to therminator. I've been considering using the hoprocket as an inline filter instead of having bazooka filters in the boiler. Cheers

Finished up this bad boy earlier in the year. Brewed about 6 to 8 batches so far. Works like a charm!

Curious about your exhaust fan. Can you provide information on brand, where purchased and price, if you don't mind.

I built this stand about 6 months ago to start all-grain brewing, I have I guess about 5 batches on it so far. I'm starting to get it worked out.

Back