Several Beers Ago....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinic

Reaction score
Back in 2017 this system was listed on this forum and I pulled the trigger on it on July 4th. I don't remember the name of the member who sold it to me. I do remember spending my holiday driving the 5 hours to Cedar Rapids to retrieve it. It's been quite a work horse for me, and over 30 batches have been produced since then!

The only real issue I've experienced is with the control system. It started with a loose ground wire that fried a relay. Then, a few weeks later, the other one fried. I've replaced both at this point and have not experienced anymore problems. Have not really added anything to it. Just for the record, this was not a 'factory' assembled "Electric Brewery" panel.

The Stout equipment is exceptional in workmanship. I'd consider them for our next purchases (more fermenters and brite tanks needed soon!).

Anyway, I was on here to sell off some of the extras that came with this, and thought I'd send a shoutout to the forum.
IMG_3078.JPG

Back