Florida Seeking Navarre FL Home Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a brewing club in Pcola, called Emerald Coast brewers or something like that. Look up Garys Home Brew supply
He is on the west side and would know any particulars I live between Gulf Breeze and Navarre, been brewing for years but not much of a club person. I keep 3 kegs in my cooler and probably only brew 4-5 time a year now all IPA types. Usually will bottle 1 stout a year.
Sounds like you're in Midway. We could be neighbors! Anyways, I just built a 4 tap keezer and my neighbor has 3. We can't brew enough to keep them full....

I had to move gents. Too little action in the panhandle, brewing wise. Had to move up north, now I can't avoid competitions and brewing.

I had solicitations for maybe 2-3 homebrew comps down there, a year, for judging. Since moving up here, I get one a week, and I'm pretty much booked up for judging comps. Living down there I thought homebrewing was on the way out, just seems that area is too dead for homebrewers. Especially up where I was living.

But there is no end in opinions over there. And just like as_sholes...

Good luck my fellow prison inmates, it was a long sentence, and I ain't going back!

@suprchunk I here ya. I used to live in panhandle full time and it was a craft beer desert until the last few years. No decent homebrew supply stores. I still have a house there but I too moved north where craft beer and homebrewing thrives. I must admit S. Walton has a couple of good brew pubs now and there is also Oyster City Brewing Co in Apalachicola. But I now enjoy many good brew pubs in N. Alabama and a very good homebrew store.

Back