Second Beer is Ready

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Reaction score
The American Cream Ale is done, but I only have my husbands thumbs up on it. He likes it a lot. I am working out of town right now so I cannot add my comments. He also told me that my mom thinks its good too.

Can't wait to try it.

Jennifer

Petunia said:
The American Cream Ale is done, but I only have my husbands thumbs up on it. He likes it a lot. I am working out of town right now so I cannot add my comments. He also told me that my mom thinks its good too.

Can't wait to try it.

Jennifer

I can't believe he tried it without you! I think he should probably be in the doghouse!!

Glad to hear it's good, though.

Cheers,

Petunia said:

Can't wait to try it.

Jennifer

Congrats! It's hard to beat the praise of your spouse on your beer. I hope there's some left when you get home. :D

Back