Searching for the perfect pint - by Vice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benj

Reaction score
Just stumbled across this on Vice. It's not super informative, but is a sort of fun look at real ale... I wouldn't mind being the journalist working on this story :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UkEBidUfBM&list=PLnPDn1Lb79JECrcTWGsCzcEKodSL_R4lR[/ame]

Sorry but these dudes are losers. Shame, shame. I made it halfway but couldn't bear it anymore.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm not really sure what I just watched, I'm not making or drinking "real" beer?

I'm pretty sure watching that video made me less intelligent. I'm positive it took away a few minutes of my life that I can never have back.

It's two guys walking around, drinking beer, not asking any questions, not talking about the beer they taste, getting drunk, and complaining about the temperature of the beer.

So hipsters?

I'm pretty sure watching that video made me less intelligent. I'm positive it took away a few minutes of my life that I can never have back.

How could it possibly have made you feel less intelligent, bringing you such enlightened conversations, such as:

Guy 1- "Oh my God it's amazing."

Guy 1- "That is amazing."

Guy 1- "I love you..."

Guy 1- "This must be how it feels when God fearing people pretend they see God."

Guy 2- "This must also be how people who don't fear God see two pints of beer in a milk carton."

Guy 1- "Every civilized country should have this."

Guy 2- "And every uncivilized country should also have maybe a three pint one."

Guy 1- "Yeah."

Guy 2- "Just to calm them down, you know what I mean?"

Guy 1- "Yeah."

How could it possibly have made you feel less intelligent, bringing you such enlightened conversations, such as:

Guy 1- "Oh my God it's amazing."

Guy 1- "That is amazing."

Guy 1- "I love you..."

Guy 1- "This must be how it feels when God fearing people pretend they see God."

Guy 2- "This must also be how people who don't fear God see two pints of beer in a milk carton."

Guy 1- "Every civilized country should have this."

Guy 2- "And every uncivilized country should also have maybe a three pint one."

Guy 1- "Yeah."

Guy 2- "Just to calm them down, you know what I mean?"

Guy 1- "Yeah."

Well when you collect all of the highlights and string them together like that, sure it sounds nice...

Back