Sayin hi from Chicago.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottmc

Reaction score
Hello everybody, just wanted to say hello to the crew, IM sure i will enjoy my stay here and learn alot from you guys/gals. Been lerking here for some time and IM just abought ready to start my first batch of Beer. Please excuse my noobyness when I strart posting questions.

Cheers, Scott.

No need to apologize for your "noobyness", I like that, no one here came from the womb as a competent brewer, well, some may have, but I digress. We all have to start out somewhere, and the fact that you chose this forum to start your journey shows both your good sense and intellect. :D Welcome and enjoy!

John

Hey, your first beer will be from 2x to 10x as good since you've been lurking and learning. You can learn from other's mistakes and not make the same. Woo!

Welcome!

Another Illinois brewer huh? :rockin: Closing the gap between the Carolinas, Tejas, Wisconsin, and The Great White North. ;) :D

Ize

Newbie HB
Drinking my third batch brewed in this tropical heat ... :(
But it tastes good.

Back