Satan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjlee2074407

Reaction score
Has a new double choc porter its one.of the best i have had and i mot big on choc so thats ssying somethimg

Drunk posts. Santan has a Mexican Stout and Papago has a robust porter. These are factual, but disconnected posts that someone from AZ would know

Well ass hole i wrk at satan its a double choc and.papagio is my fav pirter srry that not everone knows as much as you beer snobs

Kjlee2074407 said:
Well ass hole i wrk at satan its a double choc and.papagio is my fav pirter srry that not everone knows as much as you beer snobs

Easy boy.

Wow. You've "joined" our forum and are mad because you said you work at Satan? But when someone nicely said it's Santan you still say you work at Satan?

That's ok, but name calling is not.

Srry but he was very rude to a new guy just tring to learn mire about beer

I was actually defending you. People asked that I ban your account because it looked like a spam account.

KJLee

I stated that your 2 posts made more sense to me because I'm from AZ.

You posted incomplete phrases and misspelled your own place of work. Your posts were in 2 completely different threads. You should check yourself. You're responses aren't of the caliber of people Anthony wants working for him.

If you're going to continue down this path, I'll be happy to take it up with him.

tumblr_lfi6qqOcHc1qc71pto1_400.jpg

For anyone who is curious: This is how to attract the attention of 2 different HBT moderators in the same thread!

Ding! Ding! a winner!

Hilarious

but now I'm confused. Are we talking about Satan or Santan? What is Santan?

I can't believe I started this mess. I still have a hunch that this guy was setting up to be a spammer. It's fairly easy to get the name of breweries online.

Can't believe you guys are so harsh on a brother... Bunch of EACs!!! :p

I may do Satans' work on Earth, but I don't put his name on my business card.

Ave Satanas! :p

Ok,

I'm going to shut this down.

Santan is a great brewery in Arizona and they don't deserve to be dragged through the mud because one of their (probably new) employees is not versed on dealing with the public.

Since the OP won't respond, I'll chalk it up as a gross misunderstanding on his(?) part. OP. You don't rep your company well, so don't.

Santan has a Dry Irish Stout, that is a good session and they had a Mexican Stout on Cask, that some of my friends have declared the greatest stout ever. I didn't have the opportunity.

Papago is an top 25 beer bar that makes beers as well. Their Robust Porter won a GABF medal, so the OP was right about that. OP, also maybe don't talk about Papago. They're doing fine. Better than papgio, but I can ask Ron about that.

OP it's admirable that you want to learn more about beer. You have some talented brewers at Santan. A few of them started with ASH. They make small pilot batches. Maybe you could ask them about beer. You should also talk to your bar manager (Chad?) or actually, anyone else that works there. The entire staff makes it a point to introduce themselves and be hospitable. I'm not sure why you think it's OK to call anyone an a-hole on behalf of your company.

Don't worry, I won't hold it against Santan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back