Salute! From western PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertashaw

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi! I have been wanting to brew for a while and fell in love with the craft brew scene. Made my first Blond Ale last week and I am waiting for the bottles to mature. I don't know about a lot of you, but I bought my kit for the experience! I'll never use my stove to brew! I want to be outside, in the nice warm air drinking some good beer while brewing some good beer with some good friend! I think that's what's it's all about! The experience! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410236686.121079.jpg

We used to own a house on top of a mountain in Western PA. The Allegheny national game preserve was on the other side of our property line back in the woods. Lots of game, bear & cougar up there. Huge deer herds too. You'll find everything you need to know about beer, wine & foodie stuff here! Enjoy!

Welcome to the hobby, and the group, from CO :mug:

A Blich burner, nice start, I love mine. Blonde, one of my favorite styles.

Hey I am also from Western PA and just joined the forums as well.. I have 7extract brews under my belt so far getting ready to do 8 and 9 this weekend if my plans go the way I hope anyway..

Rocko, awesome I plan of brewing an IPA next Tuesday! What part I western PA. I am out of Indiana County. Maybe we can get together and brew over some good beer!

Hey buddy! Buffalo says hi. Nice setup. I would have that if I didn't live in a rough neighborhood. For now the stove will have to do.

Welcome to the forum and hi from Pittsburgh :) I've got quite a few friends that went to IUP so I'm familiar with the area. You will gain a lot of knowledge here.

Rocko, awesome I plan of brewing an IPA next Tuesday! What part I western PA. I am out of Indiana County. Maybe we can get together and brew over some good beer!

Well I am farther North than that up in Venango County.. I have a Black Rye IPA... I going to brew this weekend or sooner if I get to it and a Cream Ale as well.

Latest posts

Back