Rhizome purchase

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewRunning

Reaction score
I'm seriously considering growing my own hops and I've been reading up on it a lot. Several treads on here have been really helpful to me. While looking online for a good place to purchase rhizomes I stumbled across the site below which seems to have very reasonable prices and shipping charges.

Does anyone have any experience ordering from this site or have any input about it?

http://buyhoprhizomes.com/product-category/dual-use-hop/

Thanks

Thanks for that information, however, I already have the varieties that I want picked out. My question was specifically about that online distributor and whether they are reputable and have good products.

Thanks

Thanks for that information, however, I already have the varieties that I want picked out. My question was specifically about that online distributor and whether they are reputable and have good products.

Thanks

Our reputation hopefully speaks for it self. We would love to get you a good deal on live plant material vs Rhizomes. Feel free to check out or varieties that are available on our website.

if you have any questions and for best pricing you can email me directly at [email protected]

Our reputation hopefully speaks for it self. We would love to get you a good deal on live plant material vs Rhizomes. Feel free to check out or varieties that are available on our website.

if you have any questions and for best pricing you can email me directly at [email protected]

What he said. These guys are great. I bought from them 4 years ago, and will buy again when I get to expand the micro-yard.

I would highly recommend these folks. Also, check out their blog, they have great advice on how to grow hops.

I was going to attempt it then after looking around online I saw my LHBS sells a wide variety of hops rhizomes.

Back