Remember this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the ADAM computer...what a POS

2959.jpg

Huaco said:
Man... it would take $12 to fill my commuter car at that price! Instead, I pay about $40!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: That is more than $3,000 per year difference!

Same here. Insane! Could you imagine paying $12 for a full tank nowadays!

VIOLET WAS easy.... rack up enough points with the BARD and you could do whatever :p.... I used to fantasize... i mean nevermind....

Along with LORD was BRE (i totally forgot about that until I was thinking on my BBS Gaming experiences.) I found a ZIP disk with my BBS Installation on it....

:drunk:

Are you kidding me? I played lord all the time! I was always plowing violet the barmaid. Ha!

^^^ Just did a bit of computerized research, and the Hardy Boys books were NOT written by the same person who wrote the Tom Swift, Jr novels. But the research did indicate that more than one author was involved in both series of books. Interesting stuff!

glenn514:mug:

My parents have a wall mount that still works. My dad was too cheap to pay the upgrade fee for tone dialing. Man is it time consuming to dial with.

***edit*** the rotary dial phone posted a while back...pic doesn't get quoted mobile I guess.

biochemedic said:
I used to read all of these when I was a kid...

Awesome !!! I remember being like 12 years old and my father bringing home like 20 hardcover hardyboys novels he got from a customer. I loved those books !

Uh... This, and this...

ForumRunner_20120422_222240.jpg

ForumRunner_20120422_222030.jpg

As well as Battlestar (original) Gallactica ships and figurines my hubby played with as a kid..

Those were the days... :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120422_222401.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120422_222401.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 223
I know the last quote indicated Battlestar Gallactica stuff, but only Star Wars stuff is shown... the BG stuff is in the bottom of a box! :eek:

I got one that will truly seperate the men from the boys....

527981_10150703141536775_117420871774_9680012_238730069_n.jpg

There is still a Drive-In in my hometown of Granbury, Tx. It is the Brazos Drive-In. I remember hanging those speakers on our car window while getting eat up by mosquitoes because Dad didn't want to spend the money on one of those cool mosquito repellent coils that you light on fire and burn on the dash of the car!

does anyone remember 42" plasma flatscreens? that was so 1998. I can't believe we lived like that...

I know the last quote indicated Battlestar Gallactica stuff, but only Star Wars stuff is shown... the BG stuff is in the bottom of a box! :eek:
does he have the one that's the battlestar that shoots out the foam fighters from like a rubber band powered shooter?- i think it had two triggers on it and you could shoot out two of the fighters at the same or separate times...
i really wish i would have done less drugs so i wouldn't need forums like this to remember my childhood...

HAHA Inspector Gadget...

Who'da thunk Penny would be screwing around with an Ibook 30 years ago:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reno_eNVy said:
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!

Also:

Remember the twins that never spoke a word their entire lives, and when they finally do it's all super high-pitched and squeaky?

Wow! Good stuff right there. You got me thinking now.

Latest posts

Back