Redmond, Washington

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

22415 Brewery

Reaction score
I've been extract brewing for 9 months now and have progressively been moving along to steeping grain/extract and am really looking forward to AG.

I actually started with a Mr. Beer thinking that I would do something "easy" and later move on to winemaking...but now I'm totally hooked and thoroughly enjoy the whole process...

I really enjoy the whole creative process and identifying what ingredient/method brings on particular types of flavor, texture, and aroma... it's kinda soothing really, kinda like when you hear the rhythm of a song that just kinda makes you feel like floating....so far I STILL haven't gotten around to that whole winemaking thing....and hopefully I never will!

Welcome to the obsession that is brewing and HBT. Good to have you. And as PNWgirl stated, it's good to see another PNW brewer here. :mug:

Welcome to the forum - don't know how long you've been lurking before signing up - but if you are like me, you've probably been reading for a month or more. This has been a better source of info than most anything else I've come across - you have the ability to draw upon many thousands of years of collective brewing experience.

Welcome to the forums! Go Beavers!

*Disclaimer; the preceding rooting for an opposing team is only to get a rise out of blacklab and does not necessarily endorse any particular team

Back