Rate My Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mead-or

Reaction score
fire.jpg

OldStyler said:
ONE BILLION STARS AND A GAZILLION DIAMONDS. ANYONE THAT DISAGREES IS A COMMUNIST.

(Sorry for yelling, but I got really excited...)

My thoughts exactly haha

I would agree that its a start but I personally would give it a lower grade. Its kind of random and doesn't seem professional for lack of a better word. I think if you put a border on it and maybe a few more details it would be okay. I have no issues with the name or picture...just needs a little cleaning up. :rockin:

scale of 1-10....its a 2. try again please. this time, don't be so beholden to an image and look at how titles are overlaid on other labels.

I agree that it needs some cleaning up. The text is really pixelated as well as the edges of the person. I like the idea and assume the Christmas guitar player is you...which is cool. Clean up the text and maybe have the flames on the bottom too? Kind of engulfing him and in front of him. Maybe cropped differently? Good luck.

Back