• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Raspberry Plants for trade (Local Only)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giraffeman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Do you like Raspberry beer? Well now is your chance to grow your own Raspberries
I just thinned out my plants and have some extras that I thought someone would like
Note: These are large Plants that should get berries this summer, there are 3 to 4 plants in each pot, not the small ones you would get in the Big Box store.
Make me a offer I'm open to just about anything.
I'll try to post a picture Tomorrow.

location is Edison/Highland park area. I also work in Dayton so could meet up in that area also.

raspberry.JPG

Price? Would you consider meeting near Lawrenceville? Interested in planting these with hops in my beer garden at a local brewery

Yeah I'm in Fanwood and would like 2 plants. What do you want for trade? What is value of these plants? I can trade beer or grain, etc. Thanks.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back