Raspberry pints

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joon1975

Reaction score
I’m interested in installing it on my 3 tap kegerator. What version of raspberry pi do I use? Any help and additional information will be greatly appreciated! Cheers!

Theoretically you can use a Model B, B+ 2B, 3B and Zero/ZeroW.
I have used B, B+ and 2B successfully, and there are plenty of folks using 3B. I can't recall if anyone has been using the Zero twins.
Given the choice I'd go with the 2B as it's the easiest to implement.

We have an epic RaspberryPints thread here, and the original raspberrypints.com site is still alive and kicking.

I'd start with raspberrypints.com and review the original requirements and installation procedures as written.
Then see the second post in the HBT thread - there's a forward link there to updated instructions (and why they're needed).

In that regard we're still trying to keep up with Raspbian versions, and I would strongly recommend using the archived Raspbian Jessie that you'll find references to instead of the current Raspbian Stretch as our group really hasn't solved all the issues with the latter.

Finally, join us in the HBT thread. Posting your questions there will gain the largest in-tune audience...

Cheers!

Back